IS THIS LOVE ?

Nani and Dew were already done with these two and what the hell they are doing now at the stage with those girls and guys . Are they really making such silly competition ? The air around them are really tensed at first it started as fun but the couples are so into the jealous competition and now they both are gritting their teeth looking at eachother surrounded with other girls and guys .

"What do we do ? What are they even playing? " Dew said panicking because its really not going to be healthy and they are sure its going to be another mess .

"Let's stop them or else this club is going to be a fighting area soon . I don't want to create a trouble and I really want some peace . Ooh god I really regret the moment I agreed to accompany this two ." Nani said cursing .

"Then come let's drag those two from there. " Dew said and got up from his seat along with Nani and tried to drag from there.

BACK TO PRESENT 

"That was what happened last time and you know what P' they even fought that day about this now look at those idiots playing like children . " Dew said shooking his head annoyed . 

Others just looked at the couple who is having fun in the match of the drinking game with widened eyes  and then sighed together . 

"Let them do  whatever shit they want to do . I think they can only handle eachother . This is what we call as perfect couple or made for eachother ? " Krist said with a done expression .

"More like made to compete with eachother couple . " Kay said chuckling . 

'We can hear it . But you are right though . " Nanon said looking at them already wasted by drinking too much . 

"Hey..just stop it Ohm ..Shiaa Non..you too just stop it .. We will not gonna help you to get back home okay . " Tay said looking at how wasted the couple are already . 

"Isn't it a bit seems like out of control . " Nani said looking at how their condition are already . 

"Ohm...Non..stop this nonsense and come go we should go back to home . We have classes tomorrow. " Kay said trying drag from there.

"Ooii....but we are not done yet can't you see we are competing here . " Ohm said as If he is so sober and in a very nice condition to go home by himself.

"Shut up .. no more competing.  Ooii these guys are really giving me headache . Guys just stop drinking or else you gonna die like that ." Tay said irritated and dragged Nanon from there eventhough he was complaining.

"Aww what are you looking at aii Krist  drag that idiot too and you guys what are you looking at it's your friends just come and help us ." Tay said somehow dragging Nanon to the car . They are so heavy and it's so hard to handle these drunken guys.

"Oooi...I am tired and why did you throw up on my shirt aii shiaa Non.." Dew said complaining.

Nanon just grinned and snuggled to Ohm .

"Look at them who is just ruined the whole party like that . I never gonna come again with this two to any club ." Nani said containing his anger .

"Non.. I love you.." Ohm said with a wide grin and hugged Nanon tightly and pecked on his head.

"I love you too Pawat.." Nanon pulled back from the hug and cupped Ohm's face and kissed on his forehead .

They grinned looking at eachother . Ad passed out just like that .

"Aww...are they dead after confessing ? " Kay said looking at them closely.  Tay flicked on his head .

"Shut up I am already tired of this two and top complaining.  It's your friends and your responsibility just take these two home . We will get going then. " Krist said shrugging .