DATE OUT

Nanon was wondering what will he gonna wear and on the other side Ohm is not so different both are trying out few dresses and making confused faces looking at the mirror .

"Shit...why is it so difficult to find an outfit ? Seems like I have to go to the shop for a purchase soon." Nanon said and sighed.

Then he got a blue t shirt and a white shirt over it .He looked at the mirror and smiled .

"Yeah.. now it's okay . Look good but where is this Ohm ? Will he not come ? " Nanon said making a disappointed expression as Ohm didn't show up yet . He looked at the time and it's already past 6:00 .

"Did he ditched me like that ? I think I expected too much from an Enemy ." Nanon thought to himself but suddenly his phone rang and it showed up Ohm .His pale face suddenly lit up and he smiled flashing those dimples so hard .

Meanwhile Ohm was late because he spend way too much time to even pick up am outfit and get ready . He reached Nanon's apartment and rang the horn.

Nanon ran excitedly downstairs with a smile and reached Ohm's car.He was catching his breath while Ohm looked at Nanon stunned with Nanon's looks .

"What are you looking like that ?Am I look bad ? Ooh noo I thought so . Do I have to change ? "Nanon asked to Ohm worriedly and he was looking himself head to toe .

Ohm shooked his head and came towards Nanon leaning towards him.Nanon was busy searching himself suddenly he realised ohm is so close with him.He looked at ohm with a confused expression .

"what.."Before Nanon could complete his words Ohm whispered in his ears .

"seriously when you look this handsome you really dare to ask such questions.Now tell me where are you taking me actually ?"Ohm asked with a smile .Nanon was trying hard to hide his pink blushing shade from his cheeks.he cleared his throat and looked away from ohm .

"I thought you will not say that .And give me the key.I will drive now."Nanon said while Ohm made a not so sure expression.

"Do you even know how to drive ?" Ohm asked frowning.

"ooii....Don't underestimate me okay.just give me the key and shut your mouth if you wanna really come with me."Nanon said and raised hands towards Ohm gesturing to give the key.

Ohm hesitsted a bit.The whole uni actually know that Ohm Pawat will not give his personal belongings to anyone .Not even to his dates.He is really possessive over his car and bike which he will not even gave to anyone .

"Ooh i forgot.you don't like to give your vehicle to anyone else right? i am sorry ...hmmm...You can drive .i will lead you the way." Nanon said in a bit disappointed tone but he still managed to show the smile to not make Ohm unhappy.

Ohm thought for a bit and sighed.Then gave a smile to Nanon .He showed the key towards Nanon and gave an assuring smile.

"its okay. You can lead the way."Ohm said and blinked his eyes.

"are you sure?'Nanon asked again to which Ohm nodded.Nanon smiled and took the key and then went to the driver seat.

"Wait.. you are not planning to kidnap and torture me right?" Ohm asked before endering to the car.

"Not gonna tell.Now you idiot just get in."Nanon said in a mocking tone with a smile.Ohm frowned with a pout and sat down in the co driver seat.

"So shall we go?"Nanon asked, wearing the seat belt.Ohm nodded with a smile.

But suddenly Nanon leaned closer to Ohm to which Ohm just startled.He closed his eyes thinking Nanon is about to kiss him.Nanon chuckled looking at Ohm's expression.Nanon bucled up Ohm's seat belt and looked closer to Ohm.Ohm opened his eyes because of the silence and he saw Nanon was looking at him with a teasing smile.Ohm looked at the seat belt and realised he was thinking it wrong.Nanon flicked on Ohm's forehead and started to tease him.