Chapter 11 - Into the sky

Genta's POV

I was holding onto Arthur's waist on one arm and my Numel on the other arm as we flew on Arthur's Corviknight. This flying type Pokemon seems a lot bigger than the Swellow that the lady in my Orphanahe showed me.

I've experienced the sea at the wrong time, but now I'm experiencing the sky. I hope it's not the same as the one at the sea.

Both the sea and the sky seems cool if I was in the right timing. "So, are you going to meet your biological dad again?" Arthur asked and I raised my eyebrows "What do you mean?" I questioned "You see the symbol on your father's bandana?" Arthur quizzed.

At first, I was confused but then, I remembered the symbol that's on the top of his bandana. It was a skeletal symbol that is shaped into an 'A' which probably stands for Aqua.

"Oh right!" I replied "He's probably the leader of Team Aqua or something else." I added. "Once we get there, maybe you should ask him if he knows about your biological mother." Arthur suggested which sounds great "Don't forget to have his phone number." Arthur added "I will!" I responded.

Arthur's POV

When I was speaking to Genta and being held on the waist I started to have a red face. I just met Genta like an hour or 1 day ago and I already like him?

Man, Genta looks a lot better than his Numel that he's holding. "Arthur?" Genta called and glanced at him "Yes?" I responded "Why is your face red?" Genta questioned with a concerned face "Numel?" even his Numel is concerned which is great.

"Are you sick?" Genta investigated as he placed the back of his head on my forehead causing my heart to race alot more. "I'm fine!" I responded and Genta moved his hand away.

I look at the ground "We're here!" I proclaimed as I pointed at the ground. Corviknight landed on the ground and I returned him back to her Quick Ball.

There are Aqua grunts outside so me, Genta and Numel sneakily entered the Oceanic Museum and went to find Genta's father.

Jinha's POV

Once I finished the plan, Bodyguard 1 sent out his Dragonite and sent off to the sky while, Bodyguard 2 sent out his Gyarados and ride on him into the water.

"Go Wailord!" I shouted as I threw the net ball up in the air and my beautiful boy,Wailord came out and cried.

"Hop in!" I insisted to Rikihito as I pointed at Wailord. I helped Rikihito hop onto Wailord and we both sat on top of him.

Rikihito glanced at me and grinned "Thank you!" he commended making my face flustered as I started having rosy cheeks. "Your.... Welcome." I responded using one finger to scratch my cheeks.

I stood up and yelled "Off we go!" "Wailord!" Wailord cried and he set sails.

To Be Countinued.....

Author's note: This story will be on hiatus on July because, I have some personal things that I need to do. But, I will be posting videos on Youtube, arts on Tumblr, and more stories on AO3.

Author's Note 2: Reasons why this story is going on hiatus on July is because:
A) I want to focus more on my stories on AO3.
B) I want to be given enough time to edit my videos, especially my Pokemon videos that I need to focus on.
C) I want to be given enough time to do my art and post it on Tumblr.