Chapter 45

[ weeks later , winx cooperation ]
Stella was focusing on her new design launch until Bruce walked over to her .

" hey baby what are you doing here so early I thought I told you to pick me up at eight

" hey baby what are you doing here so early I thought I told you to pick me up at eight." Stella said as she was going through papers of art designs .
Bruce realized his wife was so focused on her new project that she lost track of time . He checked his watch as his said softly. " it's 8:01, dear." Stella freaked. " what ?! God I'm so sorry Bruce ." Stella sighs frustrated , Bruce gave her a kiss on her forehead. " it's ok guess we can order out ."
Bruce looks over at her bulletin board of designs .  " what exactly are you working on ?" Stella takes his hand . " it's not what I'm working on it's what there working on ." Stella says pointing at different designs hung up at the board . " Im planning on doing a small project internship by recruiting a young fashion designer to be to open them to gain new experience ." Stella explains to her husband as he nods quietly understanding his wife motives . " what do you think ?" Stella asked curiously on his opinion on it.
" l like it ." He whispered in her ear holding her waist from behind. Stella moans lightly as he kissed her neck . " baby I'm being serious..." Stella tried to say to him however he was focusing on something else . " i am too." Bruce whispered before he kissed her softly on her lips . He picked her up and placed her on top of her work table as they made out his hands roam all over her body as he pushed her down on the table gently a paper flew on top of Stella's face , Bruce went to kiss her again however Stella placed a single finger on his lips . " this is the one !" Stella says as she got up off the table and looked at the design .

" marinette dupain cheng is the one I can feel it

" marinette dupain cheng is the one I can feel it ." Stella says to him confidently, Bruce walked back over to his wife . " I'll have tecna email her the details and let her know I'm interested in her oh Bruce ! I'm so excited!!!" Stella says as he kissed her softly. " I know what I'm excited for ." He said as she smirked at him . " oh really MR.Wayne what's that ?." Stella said teasingly. He pulls her by her waist close to him before whispering. " you ."

[ meanwhile]

Lexi was at her locker when she was appcoched by the new student. " Lexi right ."

"