Chapter-2 The bad boy

Author's Message
How are u ppl it is soo hard to complete the chapters and I need good editors as I am unable to edit videos as I busy with my academics and all your waiting has been completed tdy and 5 votes each chapter toh banta hai guysss I am not asking for much and soo many read it but it feels sadd when I write soo much for u guys and you can't like a star-So complete the vote count and comment,vote and shower love! Also please any good editors text me!!!

3000+words enjoy!!!

(Goshhh I hate this alarm more than my life, I wanna skip today too...As I turned to other side a heard a bang on my door mostly like someone just Bursted the door my mom just started shouting on me)

Ammi:-Faruq!!!!!! It's 8:50am your college is going to start!!!!

Faruq:-Ik ammi...

Ammi:-Don't tell me your skipping college today too!!! Your father will kill me!!!

Faruq:-He won't go near a bomb himself-

Ammi:-Shut up and get ready...

Faruq:-Only for you my baby-

Ammi:-yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudrega(This guy will never change)

(I got ready and And started to school as I reached all the eyes were on me...I was the hottest guy In the college as I entered I went to our regular sitting area and met my friends as we were judging all the girls and looking for some hotties to hook up and mostly they were mid and few were some great peaches and others nerd categary as We started commenting and looking for more girls the and I was quiet bored cause I didn't find any great chicks so I left to my class biding the goodbye as I got in the hallway I someone bumped me)

(She was wearing headphones long silky hair, pretty eyes,sweet smile and cute face,she just told "Sorry" and left not even caring if I had been hurt or not but still wanted to try on this chick she went near her locker to take something as I went and leaned to the next locker looking at her)

Faruq:-Heyyy baby, what's your name?

(......No reply)

(I pulled her headphones as she immediately looked at me with the sharp eyes and was trying to take her headphones back)

Yashika:-Give it back?

Faruq:-I won't-

Yashika:-U better give it back...

Faruq:-Answer my questions and I will give it back...

Yashika:-I won't...

Faruq:-Then u won't get it back baby...

Yashika:-Fine I don't want it...(Turns and starts leaving)

Faruq:-Waittt (running behind) So what's your name...

Yashika:-Laxmi...

Faruq:-Ohhh What!

Yashika:-Never heard the name huh?

Faruq:-Nope heard it alot of times...but it's unique for the way u look...Are u new student?

Yashika:-Yess...

Faruq:-India se?

Yashika:-nahi pakistan se(nope from pakistan)(sarcastically)

Yashika:-Wanna join...(Infront of the door of principal's office)(smirking)

Faruq:-Nope it's okay:)(smiling)

(And she leaves pulling her headphones and as I got work and don't wanna welcome trouble I went back to my class,I entered and went near my buddie Varun we were best friends from childhood and he was like my literal bro...I gave our signature handshake and someone just tapped on my shoulder I turned to see a hot one now)