Second Idea F.P.E

As the previous slides burns up, the author looks back at his viewers before clapping his hands

Immediately, everything started to look like a drawing of things made up into paper. However.. whilst he changed, so did his outfit.

Despite the large banana suit and Derpy looking eyes, he waddles around his seat before giving a plop, just sitting back in his chair

"Sorry had to get in theme. Because my next day I blame my co author for randomly getting me into this all of sudden and now I like it!" Pointing at the projection, it showed Fundamental Paper Education with Miss circle currently chasing Claire.

Snickering, "Right, I'll be honest? At first I didn't like FPE, but over time.. yeah I found basically some nice fanfics on it and the fact I could do so much story expansion and world building??? Ehhh... that kinda got me hooked." Rubbing my head, I then shoot a laser pointer to the projection.

"While I'll be honest I didn't like how it necessarily got popular back then, due to the fact yeah it was damn good animation but overdo by baldi? While I understand the disclaimer, I don't know felt just.. not right to me. Also I just learn this last night.. this random of that animation has been here for 3 MONTHS?!" The next slide shown on YT being that Basics in Behavior - FPE literally was only around for 3 months.

Banging my head on the table, "I'll be honest.. for awhile my brain has been messing up and giving me thoughts to where things feel either LONGER or just too short.. but 3 months?! I could've swore it was a year or two!" Groaning, I rubbed my eyes before being able to hear myself audibly blink.

Clearing my throat. "Anyway despite that. The potential it holds with the amount of fun people give in to fundamental PE, I thought.. fuck it, let's hope on that train too and write our own journey."

SO! Fundamental paper education, school where we're all made of paper and have no necks! That'll totally not fuck me up and accidentally write in necks during the stories!

No literally, I have been talking with my co author about it and tried doing a small practice writing, she already caught the first bit adding a neck and I didn't even notice.

I'm fucking writing as I go on auto pilot! Sometimes I am able to finish up chapters in days, but the issue is that college while it IS summer, I got summer classes as stated in post, due to the fact my college says you need some credit we didn't give you.. so that's fucking fun.

Know what isn't fun? Fucking calculus. But let's make a killer school story! Some things I'll be stating

No this is not gonna be a new AU whatever where we remove the killing, there WILL be killing, but not towards our main cast!

. . . . .

Hopefully!

What does that mean for gang triple dead trio? Simple! They actually don't fucking DIE, because our main character Y/n Watson! Is gonna throw his neck into- on goddamnit!