Chapter 1- Club

This is the first chapter....... And I really hope you like it.

💜Nirvi POV:

~Delhi

It's pitch dark in the warehouse- which is in the middle of the woods- and the time is 9:15pm. I'm holding a gun in my hand, face covered with a black mask and searching for illegal drugs that are hidden here and the men who hid them. I'm damn sure they are hiding here somewhere, if the information wasn't leaked, I would have caught them easy. Now I have to be careful because one wrong move and that would mess everything, cause I know they are observing my each and every move. I slowly walk towards the outside and found a big cardboard box next to the trash can, I go and look what's inside and bingo found the drugs. I see my surrounding to look for people and saw a man, who has a dragon tattoo on his neck, running towards the car, I was about to catch them but they disappeared from my sight.

"Ash, found it" I say pressing on my the earpiece. 

"Ok V. Any sign of the men?" Ashvi, my best friend

"No, I think they escaped. But I think I know where they will be. We'll get them" I said while looking at my surrounding.

"Ok, we got the drug now let's take the drug to the head quarter with what we have got," she said.

As we moved, the moon flickered through the dense forest canopy. We transported the illegal drugs to the headquarters, but the night wasn't over yet. And since we wouldn't arrest any men that were linked to that drug we were ordered to capture the drug dealer and were informed that they were at a club.

Since it 10am we still had time. By the way, I'm Nirvi Joshi, 25 y/o, a trained spy for Indian forces. I am a black belt in taekwondo, started learning at age 6, at the age of 18 I mastered black belt, and also a topper in my academic and sports. I have a best friend name Ashvi and I call her Ash, we met when we were in 3rd grade and became good friends. She is also a spy just like me. We live in Mumbai with our parents,

~At 12am

Finally we reached the place 'Moon', it is a club owned by some Indian businessman, but the odd part was I couldn't find any information nor a picture of the person on the internet- a ghost, but the mission isn't about him/her tonight. Anyways, most of the rich people come here to enjoy their time, do gambling, and buy illegal drugs. When I first heard about this place I did my research on it and heard a lot about his place. It became popular in few months when the club just opened.

I enter the place and it is screaming rich right on my face, on the right there is a bar area which literally looks like an art work to me. Wine, Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila and other liquor are displayed one illuminated glass shelves. On the left side of the bar area there is staircase leads to private room that only VIPs can go. Right side the bar area there is a velvet-upholstered banquettes for people to sit. And the dance floor and the music set up is on the left side of the room. I see people enjoying without any concerns and getting drunk.

I would enjoy right now and get drunk but it's not the right time, the reason we came here is for a mission and that is arresting the drug dealer. Me and Ash parted our way to search them, I headed towards VIP rooms and, there is also a conference room, after showing the guards my pass, and Ash headed to the opposite side (which is fake ;)), as I was walking down the hall I see the man with the same tattoo that I saw that the warehouse. I follow him as he walks towards the corner of the hall and stops in front of a room, at first he hesitates to go inside and then after few seconds he goes inside, I walk towards the door and message Ash. Now we both are in front of the door thinking how to get in.

"How are we getting inside now?" Ash asks

"Since we can't sneak in, we gonna have to wait until they come out." Cause I have looked at the blueprint of the club and there isn't anyway to sneak in cause it's a VIP area where there is a conference room, so we have no choice but to wait. While we wait for them we call for back up, we wore our masks, inserted earpiece inside my ear and pulled out our guns and waited until they came out. After 10 mins they come out and we point our guns at them.

"Hands up!!!" I yell pointing my gun towards them. They try to attack us but a man wearing a gray suit stop them by showing his hand and looks at me while I take a look around the room, 14 people in the room, 12 people are guards and other 2 sitting on the each side of the table, in the center there are drugs packets and also boxes on the corner. One of the man looks around late 40s and the gray suit guy looks around mid 20s if I'm right.

"How did you get in here?" the old man asks without showing any expression.

"By following you" I replied in my deep voice while looking straight into his eyes to which he chuckled without any humor. And the other man just smirks at my reply.

"How much do you want?" he asked and pointing his chin towards a bag which I'm pretty sure is money.

"Actually I want you guys under arrest" I said still pointing the gun towards him.

"Hame pakadna muskli hai, you can't leave the room now" he said while smirking and signaling his men, and their hands twitching towards their weapons. ("It's difficult to catch us")

"Agar tum logon ko pakadna muskli hai, toh shayad tumhe uski training chahiye cause we caught you guys easily." Now it's my turn to smirk. I signaled my team to enter the room and arrested them easily. The old man glared at me as he was handcuffed and leaving the room, and the other man who was also handcuffed came up to me with a death glare. ("If catching you was hard, then you need more training....")

"You are going to pay for this when our boss gets to know" he said in a low and danger voice, while looking straight at my eyes

"We'll see and soon enough we are gonna arrest him too, so make sure you tell him to be careful cause going against me is not a easy game" I said in my deep voice and give him a promising look. And then started walking to the door with the police and disappeared but not before glance at me.

~At the Hotel

Finally, after a long day I get to rest, we just entered our hotel then took a shower and now laying on the bed. Tomorrow we have a flight back to Mumbai and we can finally meet our parents, it's been 2 months since we met them and I miss them so much. I'm really excited to meet them.

"Yaarrrr I can't wait to go home tomorrow, and eat some real food. Why can't we just teleport?" Ash said

I laughed "Teleport? but ya I agree with you"

"Yo, we need to grab some breakfast before the flight tomorrow. And none of that airport food."

I rolled my eyes, still smiling "Ash, it's fucking 2:30 AM, and you're planning tomorrow's breakfast right now??, " I swear her brain just thinks about food all day.

"Hey, priorities first!!!"

I shook my head, flipping over my stomach "What are you more excited about- coffee or going home?"

"Definitely going home, I can't wait to see my parents. And have real food. Literally no more cold sandwiches and protein bars, and our cooking, for sure"

"I totally agree, this time we need to learn how to cook or else we won't survive at all. And plus it's been two months since I've seen them. My mom will start yelling at me immediately at my eating habits"

"Classic aunty Veda. Last time I visited, she lectured me for an hour about how I need to learn cooking and eating habits"

"Not to forget about the 'importance of leafy vegetables in your diet'" I added mimicking my mom's tone, and we both laughed

"btw what time is our flight at?"

"It's at 10 in the morning and now the time..... is 2:30am, my gosh we have to wake up early tomorrow. Now sleep gn!" she said and sleep without waiting for my reply. This girl!!! but I can't blame her cause I'm tired too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey readers,

Did you like the first chapter??? If you like this chapter plz vote and comment. Plz feel free to point out my mistakes. And tell me about your thoughts about this chapter and about the female lead. I'll be uploading the chapter every Tuesday. ❤️❤️❤️