Prologue

He wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer, our bodies fit perfectly together as if they were meant to be

He wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer, our bodies fit perfectly together as if they were meant to be. I traces his jaw with my fingertips, and he was staring at me. His eyes darkened and I knew he couldn't hold back anymore, his other hand cupped the back of my neck, his finger tangled with my hair as he lowered his lips to mine

"I love you, Nirvi"

"I love you too, Harsh"

And he kisses me, it was rough and his possessiveness over me, as if he can't get enough of me. And I love how possessive he is of me. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer, deepening the kiss and pour all my emotions into that kiss. Harsh groan against my lips, and I hear his heart pounding against his chest, I lost in the sensation of his taste, scent, the feel of his body pressing against me. We pulled away, breathless, our foreheads rests against each other. For a moment, there was nothing but silence- no words, just sound of our breathing.

"Promise me you won't leave me or betray me"

"I promise Harsh, you are the best thing that has happened to be" I say smiling at him and he mirrors mine. He picks me up in the bridle style and walks toward the bed. The night long and the room was filled with my moans and screams. 

____________________________

I take a deep breath as the rain starts and I look up, the tension in my shoulders breaking for a moment.

"I know enough to know that your father was part of the reason why my dad had to resign from his job after he recovered" I said, tear slipping from my eye.

He moved closer, gripping my wrist rough.

"Don't you dare blame my father, it was your father who betrayed him. I regret for believing you, I hate myself for it. I hate that I love you so much. I thought were meant together, Nirvi, the world I live in, it's really hard to find a true love and the moment I saw you I fell for you so hard, that I forgot about my dangerous world and chose you, I believed in everything you said, but...you just betrayed me" His word just stabbed me. The space between us was charged, heavy with unspoken truth and lies.

For a minute I allowed myself to feel his touch- the warmth, and pain. His grip loosens, but his eyes never left mine, as he walks past me leaving me behind in the rain, I turn and look behind me only to find him disappeared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here's my insta account, follow for spoilers!!!