✨Chapter 7✨

Kevin's POV

Kevin's POV

Yeah so this nigga Darrien about to get everything coming to him. This nigga knows better to be running in the house and on top of that, running while half naked. Like I get it he was having fun because shit me and Justin had fun too but at least we never got caught. But that don't matter, what matters is, is that they are 15 minutes away so that leaves 15 minutes for me to get everything set up. I mean there's nothing to set up but for the rest of the day i surely am going to make it seem like I'm upset or disappointed, then at the end of the night I'm going to get him and David in the living room and show them the recording our mother got of them, just for the embarrassment. GOSH being a big brother has the best perks. "Yo bae D said there outside" Justin said while going to take a shower. "Ok bet I'll let them in" I said getting up walking to the front. "Hey David" I said to just David. " Hey Kev, I brought some Chinese" I just nodded then walked away. I could hear Darrien whispering about how come I didn't say nothing but David told him not to worry about it. "Mami come on, David said he brought Chinese" " OKAY BET, you ain't said nothing but a DAMN THING, me and KJ been hungry for a while now" He said licking his lips and rubbing his hands together, like he a thug or some shit. "Mami you just was snacking before you got in the shower" I said genuinely confused on how he got that hungry again that fast. "Don't worry about that, worry about the Chinese" He said kissing me then walking to the kitchen. I just followed because I mean shit he ain't wrong, I do love Chinese. So now tell me why I walk into the kitchen and this nigga Darrien gets up to leave. "Nahh nigga where you going" I said to him while pushing him back to his seat. "Into the other room bro" He said sounding deadass defeated. " Sorry bro ain't no time for all that, go sit your ass down and then be in the living room when you done" I said trying to sound upset. " Aight bru" He said sitting back down, David ass is laughing until Justin says something to him. "Um D I don't know why you laughing yo ass about to be in the living room right with him". David then sat there shocked. "well damn ok" He said just accepting whatever is coming.

Time Skip to after they eat and they're in the living room

Darrien's POV

Me and DD are in the living room of his brother and my brother apartment watching/listening to us fuck in the bathroom. Crazy I know right. So after we all got done eating Kevin and Justin set up their projection screen they have that they use for their movies nights, then Kevin connected his phone to it right. Seems all normal. Well it's not. Next thing you know we get a camera angle from my mom's room and you can see me and David running. Naked and Laughing. David clutching onto me for dear life and we're just gone. Then he slides to the next video and my mom had slid the phone halfway under the door and you could hear me eating David out and his moans. I look over at him and he's just jaw dropped in shock and SAME. Then I proceed to look at Justin and Kevin and they're just shaking their heads in shame. Justin ends up walking off to go to bed but Kevin just sits there and laughs. "Nah bro I wasn't even really mad just shocked as fuck, but y'all goofy asses got caught so deal with that shit like G's". Kevin said then heading off to bed to. "Man fuck that" David says and I'm just still shocked and confused so I look over and this man is in his lace panties and my shirt walking off to our room with his clothes in his hand. You would've thought the nigga would've learned a lesson about walking around half naked but NOOO. "Yo ma what you about to do" I say while following behind him. " I'm about to go lay the fuck down, not only was that shit embarrassing but like we just had to get caught. And you made my pussy hurt" He said while putting his clothes in the laundry then getting under the covers. " Ok mama I'm sorry for that, and yeah I get it that shit is embarrassing but lesson learned now huh? And I should've blamed yo ass like I said I was going to but I felt bad" I responded while getting in bed with him. He then turns over so he's facing me and kisses my nose. "Thank god you didn't, imagine Justin finding out it was because I couldn't keep it in my pants. Awkward." He said while laughing. I slowly move my arms around his waist then bring him to where he's sitting on my lap. I start to lean up while grabbing his neck then start kissing him. Not no "I wanna have sex" kiss, more so "I love you so much" type kiss. As we pull away from each other he lays down and sticks his head into the crook of my neck. As we laid there I was starting to fall asleep until I felt this nigga starting to give me a hickey. I didn't mind I let him be, then once he was finished he kissed it one last time and laid his head back down. "Goodnight Pa I love you" "Goodnight mama I love you too". And that was it for the night.

 And that was it for the night

Justin's POV

It's the next morning. After the whole nasty fiasco. But today marks my 5 months and I have a doctor's appointment today so thankfully I will be missing school. YES YES PRAISE THE LORD. But that means Kevin also gets to miss school today too. Because period I ain't no lonely baby mother like most hoes. MY MAN LOVES ME. Yes he does, and he forever will. He already bought me this pretty ass promise ring. It's not nothing to crazy just a simple band with a small diamond on it. It may not be much to society eye but to us it means everything. ANYGAYS so the appointment is at 10:30 and it's currently 9:45. So all I'm hearing is I have to rush but it's cool because i already have my fit picked out I just need to get dressed and brush my teeth. It's nothing to crazy just some black sweats and Kevin's grey hoodie with my 11's. And guess what, MY MAN is matching me, but he wearing black jeans. He so cute, but he just had to sag even after I told him these bitches don't need to be seeing what's mine, he just laughed me ass and slid his hand down my pants and grabbed my cooch and said " I'm the one in charge here and this is mine". I did Lowkey moan but it's okay, he pulled his hand from my pants and turned to walk out the room. Gosh he know 's that aggressive shit be getting to me, now I'm about to be horny all day. It's honestly fuck him sometimes. I walk out the room after him and start heading to the car because he was waiting for me by the door. David and Darrien already have a key so I ain't tripping if we do end up being out all day.  

Kevin's POV

Kevin's POV

YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP. I put that nigga in his place. And what...EXACTLY not shit, he quiet as fuck walking to the car acting like not shit just happen. I already know that nigga about to be horny now, that aggressive shit be getting to him. I jog ahead of him after locking the house up and open his door for him. "Thanks pa" He said while getting in, I just nodded and walked over to my side getting in then starting the car up. As I start to pull off I put my other hand on his thigh and make my way to the Hospital. "After this appointment can we go buy stuff for KJ?" Justin asked. "Ofc we can Mami" I said while squeezing his thigh.  "Ok great because I already have stuff in our Amazon cart for his toys and binkies and clothes and sock and little beanies in the Nike cart, but I was thinking to wait for a while for shoes." He said all excited which made me smile. "David said he also has stuff in his carts and he also is getting a pack n' play ordered today so it can go into his and Darrien's room, for when we need a break" He added but quickly so I couldn't understand but I got it. "Now when in the fuck this shit happen" I responded with. "Well he texted me 20 minutes ago and said it'll be here around 4 and I just said ok because it shouldn't matter, unless it does" He said lowly while looking at me. "Well I mean it don't matter I was just shocked" I said reassuring him. "Ok well let's go in here I'm tryna see my baby" He said with and attitude. Bro I swear these hormones goin get him fucked up. "Aight mami cmon".