Fairy Tail: Laxus x Reader

Luvvvv!!!meh needs luuuuvvvv!! Votes and coms!

  Feet were touching the ground no longer. As going faster was all that you could think of, bare toes were barely being caressed by the fresh grass. It was your day off and you did not plan on waisting it on staying in that place any longer. Unfortunately for you, you were a poor woman, born and left on the sideroad until a kind couple decided to take you in. Of course their kindess had to be repaied somehow, so you worked hard in theit household since you could remember yourself. It wasnt bad. Not bad at all. You got to take care of the two young daughters the couple had later on had, a roof over your head and a place on the table was always there for you. So who were you to complain about it? You were blessed to have a family. However your soul was full of energy and need to learn and explore. That was the reason why you were off running in the woods now. Your manor, yes the people who took you under their care were reaxh enough to have a manor, was built on an isolated place, out of the Magnolia town, to the outskirts of what was up til there known and right outside of the door of new and unexpected. So you gave it your all running around that place as far as your feet could take you. Your lungs were exhausted though and much to your heart's dissappointment, you had to take a small break. You stopped, knees trembling, legs failing to keep you up. Green became your bed for now as the deep blue of the sky welcomed your gaze. Puffy white making its own path, following its own desires caught your eyes. Inhaling deeply you tried to get up again only to manage to sit up. You took in your surroundings, mapping everything in your mind when something caught your attention. A pair of metallic headphones with huge spikes to the sides were left carelessly close to a tree's trunk. You reached for them. Your eyes lit up to as the music that could be heard from them was familiar. You wore them imediately and started singing with all your heart. "hold me close, dont let go, watch me! In this hospital for souls!"

       Some trees away Laxus was standing still. Your voice had reached his ears while he was training. Shirtless with sweat dripping from his forehead, he headed towards you with an angry look on his face. However, he stopped on his tracks when he saw you. The most beautiful soul he had ever seen, sitting on the grass as if it was the most comfortable bed, barefood as if stepping on the finest silk. " throw me to the flames! Watch me burn! Set my world ablaze! Watch me burn!" you kept singing with your eyes closed. It took him by surprise. Your magical voice, how you knew all the lyrics to his music. People normally would call his favourite band or song trash and reject it, but you, you not only knew the lyrics to this song, you seemed to enjoy pouring all your soul into singing it. Not wanting to disturb you, he took a sit close to you and kept starring to your form as you were long gone to your own world of feelings and fantasy. The song soon ended and your eyes snapped open. A masculine guy was sitting crossleged in front of you. Tattoos and a lightning scar. Silked back hair and blueish, graish eyes pinned on you. Totally freaked out, you threw those headphones on his lap and soon regretted doing so. Ignoring him you stepped forward and grabed them again. That next song was one of your favourites and you wouldnt risk losing the opportunity to hear it once again. Much to your dissappointment, he pressed pause and you shot him an angry look. " woah there! Dont you think youre being a little over your head? Those belong to me after all" he said and placed those headphones around his neck, making you focus on the deliciously detailed chest of his. The fairy tail emblem took your head off of the clouds. " you..youre a mage?" you asked shocked. Instead of answering it to you, he got up and started lazily streching out his long arms. " hey! Answer me!" you complained standing up too. " well of course i am one! Do you see people walk around with emblems onto their bodies without being into a guild?" was his answer which made you blush hard. "well..i woudlnt..know about all that stuff..." you shyly admitted looking away. "what? Are you one of those stupid humans who live in the dark side of the moon?" He started laughing at you which touched a nerve. " well its not like i have a choice! People where i live dont like magic! So i have no one to keep up on the updates!" you replied cutting his amuseent short. "'s that so..." a strong lightning crushed a tree to ashes right after he said the last word. "that..is my kind of magic" he said, a grin growing even bigger with your reaction. Eyes open wide you stepped closer to the pile of ashes and lightly carressed to what was once a form of life. "why would you do that!" you said angrily. "that tree was alive til you fried it!" your words shocked him to the core. He certainly wasnt used to being ignored and not admired for his strenght. "the only reason i havent slapped the hell out of you is because even these ashes can still help the forest grow..." you said with gritted teeth. Still utterly shocked he got closer to you. With a smooth move you were pinned against another, still living tree, with your both hands trapped in just one palm of his. A quick, possesive kiss was placed upon your lips leaving you breathless. He laughed with your wide eyed face and cute innocence showing. "i've got to go...i will see you again for sure..you intrigued me...the name's Laxus" he said and gave his rough yet gentle lips a lick." (y/n) you replied still in a daze. He nodded and disappeared into thin air as you could hear him singing "hold me close....dont let go..."

Thats it! There goes another fic! Name of the song is:hospital for souls-bring me the horizon.  :D