𝟎𝟎𝟔. ❦ - look who's here

"𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

"𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥."

❦❦❦

- 𝖣𝖠𝖭𝖨 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖲 -

𝐈 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓  with a satisfying click, adjusting my grip on the heavy books clutched tightly against my chest. I started walking down the hallway, the sound of my footsteps echoing against the tiled floor as I made my way to class.

"He did what!?" Simona said astounded 

"Yeah.."

"Are you sure that was him, that does not sound like Lucifer dirks.." Simona questions

"It had to be him because he was the only person who came to my house earlier and asked for pasta sauce, and besides I didn't even ordered food,"

"my mother was also sleep."

"Oh wow, I want someone to do that nice shit to me, I'm jealous Dani." She chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Was it good?"

"Didn't eat it."

"Huh?!—Are you serious? You waisted a five star meal from an Italian man!?" Simona ranted.

"I don't like pasta—

"You're not even human." Simona strolled ahead of me.

"Simona—

❦❦❦

I entered the chemistry class, my eyes scanning the room for my designated seat. I spotted the table where I had been placed during my first day here, and made my way towards it. As I sat down, I opened my backpack and took out my chemistry notebook and textbook, preparing for the class to begin.

I glanced around the room, noticing that Lucifer wasn't in his seat yet. I wondered if he was running late or if he wasn't here at all today. his absence left me curious, and I found myself wanting to ask him about the pasta he had left for me. Despite not being particularly fond of it, I still wanted to express my gratitude for his kind gesture.

My gaze shifted towards the door as Faye entered the class. She was dressed in a casual yet stylish outfit - a brown plaid flannel over a white top and paired with jeans. Her fashion sense wasn't overly feminine or masculine, instead falling somewhere in between.