Not an Update part 2

Okay, for all those who wanted the angel/Nephilim book, I decided not to make it.

I had been excited to make it previously, but I just couldn't figure out how to work the lore into Twilight without feeling like it was copied from other books I had seen previously.

So I have decided on a new book idea.

Tell me if it sounds like something you'd like to read.

Okay, so recently I have been very fascinated with reading crossover stories of cartoons with like hero books.

Things like Miraculous Ladybug with Batman, Justice League, and Young Justice.

Or something like Danny Phantom with Batman.

So it's kept me very busy.

And then I had an epiphany.

What if I made a book like that, but instead of matching it with a hero book, mix it up with a supernatural series like TVD, Teen Wolf, or Twilight.

But I realized that the Miraculous Ladybug wouldn't fit well within those series.

The lore just didn't work out well enough with supernatural lore.

Especially since the kwami gives you abilities to be heroes of villains, whilst the supernatural are more neutral characters who do what's necessary to survive.

Their moral codes would conflict too much.

Then I decided, Danny Phantom would be a good crossover within the supernatural trio of shows.

I haven't seen a Twilight/Danny Phantom crossover, and I wanted to make one.

I mean, the lores could fit due to the infinite realms angle.

Though I will be making so changes to better suit my needs to not only the lore, but Danny's character.

Then again, Characters like Danny are easy to manipulate and bend to fit other characteristics without taking his character from him.

Like I could make Danny a killer with morals and people would understand.

Or I could make him a complete innocent character who is a little naive and again people wouldn't think there was anything too wrong with it.

So Danny might be a bit ooc in this fic, but not too ooc that you wouldn't know it was Danny.

I honestly just think it would be a cool fix to read.

Plus Danny is already dead technically, so he wouldn't cause many problems like humans would for vampires.

But of course, no one in the Twilight world would even know ghosts could exist until they meet Danny.

Danny could fit with any character and he'd be adorable with them.

But again, like most of my fics, I just like writing Rosalie's character and making her extremely happy because she deserves it.

And once again, It's not that I don't like Emmett, it's just that I don't like how their relationship was portrayed in the movies which I base most of my fics on.

I just think that they're personalities don't mesh too well.

Though if you like them together, good for you.

But would this be something people would like to see???

I think the only characters I'd use from Danny Phantom would probably be Danny himself, and probably Dani/Ellie.

We might see Jazz, Sam, or Tucker mentioned or talked about sometimes, but they won't be like main characters or seen too much.

So don't expect that.

But yeah, comment if that's something you're interested in.

Or give me some ideas on what you'd like to see happen.