Chapter 7: The Grand Parfait Adventure

(Start on the bridge between the two halves of Caresaway Island. Loopy, Fluttershy, Wallflower, Shini, Ace, Aru, Aisha, Dory, Abby, Melanie, Lily, Clara, Penny, Fauna, Teresa, Annabelle, Hannah, Matilda, Lesslie, Jennifer, Zane, Chompzilla, Spudow, Cream, Cheese, Big, Froggy, Boop, Flora, Blizzaria, Sasquatch, Radar, Nonny, Kitty Fairy, Tag, Peso, Wasabi, Geo, Richard, Plex, Trista, 5-Volt, 18-Volt, 9-Volt, and 13-Amp are walking across with Twilight, Sunset, Spike, Adagio, Sunny, Doraemon, Noby, Flock, Luca, Talia, Lisa, Serena, Sarah, Luna, June, Bella, Andrea, Ellee, Green Shadow, Ash, Poliwhirl, Tracey, Cilan, Chespin, Serena, Sophocles, Rotom, Bloom, Roxy, Daphne, Ellie, Bella (Baby Shark's Big Show!), Molly, Zooli, Bubble Puppy, Gabby, Yona, Zelda, Lita, Kat and Ana in tow.)

18-Volt: Wow! Who knew Caresaway Island had two islands?

5-Volt: Why would they name it "island" in the singular, anyway? Did "The Caresaway Islands" not roll off the tongue as easily?

9-Volt: It's kind of like in Truth Slingers 2 where they call it Bandersnatch Island when really, it's more of an archipelago.

Loopy: Since when have you played Truth Slingers 2?

Fluttershy: I thought you'd be more impressed that I said "archipelago."

Wallflower: 9-Volt, that game is rated Mature for a reason.

9-Volt: Um... (to Twilight, Sunset, Spike, Adagio, Sunny, Doraemon, Flock, Luca, Talia, Lisa, Serena, Sarah, Luna, June, Bella, Andrea, Ellee, Green Shadow, Ash, Poliwhirl, Tracey, Cilan, Chespin, Serena, Sophocles, Rotom, Bloom, Roxy, Daphne, Ellie, Bella, Molly, Zooli, Bubble Puppy, Gabby, Yona, Zelda, Lita, Kat and Ana) Hey, Twilight, Sunset, Spike, Adagio, Sunny, Doraemon, Flock, Luca, Talia, Lisa, Serena, Sarah, Luna, June, Bella, Andrea, Ellee, Green Shadow, Ash, Poliwhirl, Tracey, Cilan, Chespin, Serena, Sophocles, Rotom, Bloom, Roxy, Daphne, Ellie, Bella, Molly, Zooli, Bubble Puppy, Gabby, Yona, Zelda, Lita, Kat and Ana. Do you want to go shopping with us?

Kat: No, thanks. We've already got plans of our own.

Ana: What plans?

(Kat takes out a map and opens it up with a quick flick of the wrist.)

Kat: We're about to find out.

(Wipe to a bench somewhere on the island. KAT and ANA are sitting together holding the map.)

Ana-Where did you get this map, anyway?

Kat-From the visitors' center. Where else?

Ana-Okay. I just didn't see you grab it.

Kat-Ana, we're ninjas. That's what we're trained to do.

Ana-Oh.

(She smacks herself on the head.)

Ana-Duh!

(She gets back to looking at the map.)

Ana-There's so much stuff to do on this island. Where do we even start?

(They both see a picture of the huge, ornate Caresaway Parfait on the map and gasp.)

Kat: A Caresaway Parfait!

Ana-Three scoops of ice cream served with tropical island fruits, flan, and generous amounts of whipped topping!

Kat/Ana-Yum!

Kat-We have to get one right now!

Ana-Quick, where is it?

Kat-It looks like you can get one at the Full Moon Cafe in the shopping center.

Ana-That's where the Volts are, isn't it? I wonder if they've gotten one already.

Kat-We can go over there, tell them about it, and we can get Caresaway Parfaits together!