Chapter 4: Caveat Imptor

(Start on Sandboxer Beach. Tong-Tong, Ting-Tong, Rainbow, Aria, Indigo, Raph, Casey, Rocksteady, Keno, Zach, Ginger, Beru, Tammy, Luisa, Rita, Lucy, Lenny, Moanna, Kelsey, Mackenzie, Mariana, Marina, Tasha, Zoey, Mina, Kai, Nightcap, Emolga, Clemont, Delphox, Blacephalon, Shadow, Rouge, Bang, Layla, Nate, Katie, Comet, Gil, DJ Catnip, Carlita, Happy, Kwazii, Ikura, Alphonse, Riju, Hawkodile, Brobee, Raye, Red and Ashley are building a sandcastle together.)

Red: Ah, this is such a lovely beach! Crystal-clear waters, soft sand...

Ashley: No people.

Tong-Tong: R-right, no people...

Ting-Tong: What's wrong with Rainbow? Don't you like a little alone time?

Rainbow: Of course. It's just that you left the other kids pretty abruptly.

Ashley: They didn't need us there anymore. Mona went off to look for mermaids, Penny started freaking out over dolphins, and Cricket is, well, Cricket.

Aria: Your boyfriend are you?

Ashley: No.

Red: What about the new girl, 13-Amp? She seems pretty nice. Maybe you could invite her to the Magical Girl Society.

Indigo: What's Magical Girl Society.

Ashley: I could, but I haven't seen a demonstration of her powers yet. How do I know she's not all talk?

(Shot of a bush with blue berries on it in the forest surrounding the beach. Tong-Tong, Ting-Tong, Rainbow, Aria, Indigo, Raph, Casey, Rocksteady, Keno, Tammy, Luisa, Rita, Lucy, Lenny, Moanna, Kelsey, Mackenzie, Mariana, Marina, Tasha, Zoey, Mina, Kai, Nightcap, Shadow, Rouge, Bang, Layla, Nate, Katie, Gil, DJ Catnip, Carlita, Kwazii, Ikura, Riju, Raye, Ashley and Red are still in the background. Rainbow, Ikura and Red sees the berries.)

Rainbow, Ikura & Red: Hmmm?

(They ran and he flies over to the berries.)

Raph: Rainbow, Ikura, Red, where are you going?

(Rainbow, Ikura and Red starts eating the berries.)

Rainbow, Ikura & Red: Heeeey!

Red: Devilishly delicious!

Casey: Rainbow, Ikura, Red, what are you doing?

Rainbow: Just eating these berries. Wanna try some?

Rocksteady: No thanks. We've already read over the brochure.

(She waves her wand, making an island brochure appear out of thin air. She opens it up.)

Ashley: It says right here, "Please do not eat any berries off of the bushes you see. It is important to preserve the island's ecosystem, and eating them may have adverse effects."

Red: Adverse effects. Like what?

(They seizes up. Cut over to Tong-Tong, Ting-Tong, Aria, Indigo, Raph, Casey, Rocksteady, Keno, Zach, Tammy, Luisa, Rita, Lucy, Lenny, Moanna, Kelsey, Mackenzie, Mariana, Marina, Tasha, Zoey, Mina, Kai, Nightcap, Shadow, Rouge, Bang, Layla, Nate, Katie, Gil, DJ Catnip, Carlita, Kwazii, Ikura, Riju, Raye and Ashley, who has gotten back to her sandcastle.)

Rainbow, Ikura & Red: (offscreen, unusually high and squeaky) Guys! Heeeelp!

(Tong-Tong, Ting-Tong, Aria, Indigo, Raph, Casey, Rocksteady, Keno, Zach, Tammy, Luisa, Rita, Lucy, Lenny, Moanna, Kelsey, Mackenzie, Mariana, Marina, Tasha, Zoey, Mina, Kai, Nightcap, Shadow, Rouge, Bang, Layla, Nate, Katie, Gil, DJ Catnip, Carlita, Kwazii, Ikura, Riju, Raye and Ashley looks around. They notices they voice coming from the sandcastle. They takes a closer look. A shrunken-down Rainbow, Ikura and Red jumps on top of the roof.)