2

Abhi's POV:

I'm feeling this breeze... How refreshing. It's been two years since I walked on the beach like this. Oh, hi, this is Abhi. Are you wondering what happened in these two years? Don't overthink, guys. I was in America for my master's. I completed my master's and came back a week ago. I came to Vizag to meet my buddy, Arya. We are childhood friends. I'll stay here for a few more days. Actually, I live in Hyderabad with my parents, Prakash and Swetha, and my cute Bebe. They love me a lot. We are the perfect family. My mom didn't want me to come here because she wanted me to stay there a few more days, but I missed Arya a lot. So, I couldn't wait any longer and came here.

Ohh... who is she? I think she's mad. She looks sad, then instantly makes a happy face. Oh, wait, now she's blushing... now she's tense and walking towards the road. Some idiot ran into her on purpose. Who the hell is he? Oh my god, she's arguing with him? I should help her.

I was almost there when he tried to slap her. My blood boiled at his action, but I controlled myself and stopped his hand in mid-air. I talked to him calmly and dealt with the matter. I returned to her and tried to ask her name, but she left the place in her car without a word. She didn't even say her name. I expected at least a thank you from her. Like seriously.

Just then, Arya came over, and we talked for a while before heading to his house.

POV ends.

Maya's POV:

I came home, and it was already 7 PM. The door was open, so I entered the house while tiptoeing. Just then, Nani entered the hall.

POV ends.

"Where have you been?" Nani demanded.

"Nani!" I exclaimed in shock. "Hmm... actually... oh... ahh..."

"Other than them," she interrupted.

"Just roaming," I admitted.

"But—" she started to raise her voice, but I quickly hugged her and said, "I love you," in a hurry.

Nani smiled. "Dramabaz."

"Next time, I won't give you a chance to shout at me, I promise," I said earnestly.

"Okay... go and change. I will prepare food," she replied.

"Okay," I said, heading to my room.

I changed into my nightwear, ate dinner, and then went to bed. Lying in my bedroom, I thought to myself, "Mental? Ahh... seriously... why am I even thinking about him?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Arya's Home:

Abhi stood on the balcony, thinking about Maya and watching the moon. Arya entered the room, smiling.

"So, what are you thinking about? Or should I ask whom you're thinking about? Let me guess, that beach girl," Arya teased.

"Nope," Abhi replied.

"So your answer is yes," Arya concluded with a grin.

"I said no," Abhi insisted.

"Do you know what? Your face is an open book to me. Just by looking into your eyes, I can understand what you're thinking about," Arya said, still smiling.

"Okay, I accept my defeat," Abhi conceded with a sigh.

"So, come to the point. Do you like her?" Arya asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"I don't know," Abhi admitted.

"Then search for her and confirm your feelings," Arya suggested.

"We'll see what destiny has in store for me," Abhi said, looking back at the moon.

"Haha, okay. Ahhh, I forgot to tell you. I've made a good friend over here. Tomorrow, I'll introduce her to you," Arya said, changing the subject.

"Her? Oooh... interesting, huh?" Abhi teased.

"Don't think too much... she's just a very good friend. So don't misunderstand. Mainly, I don't want to drag any girl into this hell..." Arya replied seriously.

"Just shut up, okay? If any girl loves you truly, she'll accept everything about you, even the pain you're going through," Abhi said firmly.

"Abhi... why can't—" Arya began but was cut off.

"Now just stop your lectures..." Abhi said as his phone rang.

Phone Conversation:

Abhi lifted his phone. "Hi, Mom..."

"How are you? How is Arya? Why didn't you call me? Didn't I tell you to call me once you reached there? Did you eat anything? Talk to me, Tillu..." Swetha's rapid-fire questions came through the speaker.

"Ohh... Madam Madona, he will talk when you give him some time!" Bebe (Abhi's GrandMother) chimed in.

"Okay, my beautiful ladies, now calm down. I reached safely. Arya is fine. I didn't call you because I was talking with Arya. I had my dinner," Abhi replied, trying to placate them.

"Tillu... put it on speaker," Bebe instructed.

Abhi switched to speaker mode. "Ha, Bebe, tell me."

"Arya, how are you?" Bebe asked.

"Super, Bebe," Arya responded cheerfully.

"Be positive. Everything will be alright," Bebe reassured him.

"Arya... don't give up, okay?" Swetha added.

"Okay, Ma," Arya agreed.

"I forgot to tell you. Actually, your dad's friend is asking for your hand for her daughter. I even saw her picture. She is really an angel. I will send you her picture. Tell me your decision, okay?" Swetha said.

"Ma, you don't have to. He is already seeing someone," Arya interjected.

"WHAT THE???" Abhi exclaimed.

"What? Really? Who is she? Send me her family details... I will talk to her family directly..." Swetha demanded eagerly.

"Mom... I don't know if it's love or just attraction. I don't even know if she will show up again or not," Abhi confessed.

"I will pray to God that you will find her. Okay, bye. I have to pray to my Krishnji," Swetha said before cutting the call.

Conversation ends.

Next Day Morning:

In the Park:

Abhi and Arya were jogging when Maya entered the park, searching for Arya. She suddenly saw Arya and Abhi jogging and talking. Shocked, she stood there like a pillar. Arya saw her and walked towards her while Abhi, who hadn't noticed her yet, followed Arya.

Maya: (in mind) "What should I do? They are friends. I have been rude to him. What if Arya knows that and breaks our friendship? No, no, no. Nothing is going to happen like that. I will pretend that I don't remember him."

"Hello madam, what are you thinking? I've been calling you for five minutes," Arya said, breaking her thoughts.

Abhi had seen her five minutes ago and was waiting for her reply, smiling.

"Ha, Arya," Maya responded, trying to sound casual.

"Are you okay?" Arya asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Maya replied quickly.

"He is my buddy Abhi. And Abhi, she is my friend Maya," Arya introduced.

"Of course, I know her," Abhi said, smirking.

(Oh no... what should I do?) Maya thought, feeling trapped.

Arya looked confused by the sudden tension.

Precap: Abhi Rocks...... Maya shocks......