Mr. lawyer..(Chapter-Introduction)

"Life is filled with ups and downs.."
But for Anvi, it's always being down as she believes that her happiness fades away instantly..

       Anvi is 23 years right now..who is from a middle class family. She always wanted to make her parents proud, but she had always been scared of taking any decision and because of that she didn't have friends in her past life whom she could share her feelings..
    Anvi's parents where the only people who properly knew her..
.....

   Right now Anvi is preparing for Entrence exams.
Few months before she faced something horrible.. it was traumatizing for her..
SHE LOST HER ONLY BEST FRIEND..
it was not any human.. it was her pet dog.. Whose name was mimi. She loved mimi more than herself.. Even though mimi wasn't able to talk but she used to express her emotions by wiggling her tail or by calling Anvi with her little paws..
ANVI used to share each and every details to mimi.. However it was now the memories left with her..

   However after few months later Anvi's parents founded some strong matches for Anvi.. But Anvi was really not a girl who is going to marry anyone strange to her..

  SHE CAN MARRY HER ENEMY BUT NOT ANY FREAKING 'STRANGER'

But both her parents were determined..

Somehow after asking, requesting, arguing, her parents somehow managed to make her gather together with someone..

     Who was someone she never expected to meet..!.

Who was it?!.. Do Anvi knew him.?.. will she be able to find her happiness again which she was craving for........?

                        (To be continued ....)
                         Part-2...