chapter -19 ( two faces)

After kshitija asked Ahan to search about Malini. She slept.

Next day after waking up,she followed the same activities from yesterday ....

But this time , she didn't cook food .

She was about to move from dining table , when kalyani 's voice stopped her “ Next week on Monday, you have to visit our kul mandir with Atharv . Keep the fast , you can't drink water until jal Abhishek ” kshitija was looking at her without any emotions on her face and only said "ji " saying so , she left from there ...

She was waiting for the reports of the food, she sent yesterday . Was she worried about her husband already?  Well...a straight forward no it is . She doesn't know Malini's intention towards her and she doesn't want her ( Malini ) to create hindrance in getting what she wants ....

Kshitija knew that something was definitely wrong with Malini ....

That lady is not afraid of anything  ....

Kshitija has not seen any fear in her eyes till now and it's not possible to not fear anything in this world ....

Something about Malini was not settling well with kshitija....

It is Friday today and kshitija has only two days  because she has to visit temple and she has no clue about how long it would take her to come back ....

As kshitija was busy in her thoughts, she got a message which distracted her .

It was from Lisa ....

There was a picture attached to it ...

It was that lady's pic and she was looking like a mess...

Kshitija doesn't like blood ...so she gives immense mental pain and internal bruises .... But for her loved ones she is ready to have blood shed as well.

Kshitija looked at the wall clock and it was around 3:45 ... She had to go out to meet Advay as their meeting was fixed at 5:00 pm...

Kshitija went to her room and changed into a light saree . She wore a long coat , took her knife and revolver with her .

She was just about to step out of the hall....when she heard an  irritating voice to find her sasu ji standing there only ......
” where are you heading out” Malini asked her ...

” mayyat p ” she murmured...

Malini lifted her eyes for a reply...

" To meet my friend" she replied..

" With whose permission" asked Malini ..

" What do you mean sasu ji ?"

" I mean exactly what I said ... " Said Malini .

Kshitija looked at Malini in amusement, as she is the only women who had tried to come in kshitija's path more than once ...

Soon ...you will regret on this habit of yours...poking nose in others business thought kshitija ...

" I don't think I need anyone's permission to meet my friends ..." Said kshitija...

" Women in our family don't go outside without permission from their husband ...and family" said Malini ....

Kshitija looked at her wristwatch and  she was going to be late if this lady doesn't stop her useless talks..

" For your kind information ...sasu ji , my husband doesn't consider you guys his family and about his permission. He has all freedom to go and do whatever he wants until it concerns our marriage and so do I . Hope it will help you in sleeping now...."