Chapter 1:   7 days?

Kiers POV:
I was just trying to sleep, when Dev called my name.
I walked to Devs room asking him what he wanted. He said that he wanted to do a bet, the first one to complete Geometry Dash's hardest level, gets to control each other for a week/7 days. I told him that blackmailing was not allowed then.

Third person:
Kier and Dev started the exact same time, Kier was struggling, because he was very tired. Dev looked at Kier and he saw how tired he was, so he knew that he had a chance of winning. Kier was almost done, but before Kier was done, Dev yelled; "YES!"
Kier looked at Dev. Dev looked at Kier back and said; "I won Kier! U have to do as I say for the next 7 days!"
Kier looked away and jumped on the bed tired, and he said; "Okay okay.... You can start it tomorrow... I am tired now."

-NEXT DAY-}{Kiers POV:
At 1:AM i woke up, because of thirst. I walked to the kitchen, and I drank water. After I finished drinking my water, I walked back to the room... but as I was walking Dev came up to me and said...

Third person:
...and Dev came up to Kier and said; "why are you awake, Kier?"
Which Kier answered with; "uhm... I was drinking water..?"
Dev stared at Kier before carrying him. Which Kier was  shocked about and Said; "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
Dev didn't say a word until they were at the bedroom. He threw Kier on the bed and said;  "It's now tomorrow, I can control you? That's what you said."
Kier glared at Dev, before answering; "But I'm sooo tired... I wanna sleeeeep..!"
"Yes? We are gonna sleep." Dev answered before also jumping on the bed. And cuddled Kier. Kier didn't say a word, he was to tired.

320 words!

Writing next part