alec after the show ended

(I'm sorry, I speak Russian and I may make a mistake in my business, but I tried)

After the end of season 3, Alec did not hear anything about Fiore for a long time. Alec forgave her a long time ago for what she did in the first season, they made up, but the show ended and communication was interrupted, but one day...

Alec, as usual, sat at his desk and sorted through a bunch of papers, in which there was an envelope with a DNA test... he learned that all this time his “natural” son turned out to be from another man. His wife became pregnant by someone else, because Alec himself did not want children, and only as his son grew up did he begin to notice that something was wrong. The boy did not look like his father, neither hair color, nor eye color, nothing at all.The boy was his complete opposite, at first he did not attach any importance to this, but during the divorce, Alec heard an interesting phrase from his now ex-wife that crept into his head.

-“It’s a good thing that my son is not like you, he is better than you, and the consequences are on my side.”-

From that moment on, Alec was very hooked on this phrase and thought about it a lot, besides this he wanted to find Fiore. He knew that her parents were not the best and was very worried about her, yes, she was smart, but she would not say that she was physically strong. A week ago, he asked Crystal to find out where she was, what was wrong with her, and if she found out anything, to tell him.
Crystal was supportive of him, because their duet raised great ratings for the project and brought in a lot of money.
Having learned today that his son was not his after all, he did not understand what to feel, on the one hand it was terrible, but on the other he felt relieved, although he himself did not understand why. All of a sudden.

- BZZZZZZZZZZ -

It was the doorbell.