had a family meal

(I apologize for not releasing the chapter for so long, I was first at the dacha, then in Mordovia, then I sorted out my affairs and only today I finished reading the chapter))

*Upon arrival at KFS, the girl looked very happy and inspired. The same cannot be said about the man who accompanied her. Alec remembered that he had a couple of bills in his pocket that it was impossible to buy a lot with, on the one hand, this was a plus, because CFS was not a very healthy meal, and on the other hand, Fiora still needed to eat something.*

- Mmmm, Alec, I don't want to order something myself, can I order it electronically?

- yes, there are special screens, shall we go?

- Yes!

* The girl ran up to the screen, but realized that she was too low for him*
- Alec! Please help me
- I'm coming.  So, what would you like?
-hmmm - the baby thought for a second and came up with - French fries! And and and a hamburger and a coke and an ice cream!* Alec looked at his money again and realized that he would be left without cigarettes*

- OK.

- Hooray. Alec, what's going to happen next?

-- What do you mean? We're going home.

- no..I mean, you're not going to bring me back to my parents..?

- well, if you want that..- before he could finish his sentence , Fiore 's shout interrupted him

- NO WAY AM I GOING BACK TO THOSE STUPID PEOPLE. I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM. -
* All the people in the restaurant turned to them and looked at Alec like a failed dad*

- fiore, honey, I won't give you to anyone, everything will be fine, just please calm down and get off
the table-Really?

-- Of course, I just thought that

- you better not think!

- Well, thank you

- I'm sorry.

- Oh, nothing, look, the order is ready, go pick it up - * Alec handed her the number, she took it and ran to pick up the order, and the man stood smiling a little*

* the girl returned joyfully with a tray in her hands and a huge smile all over her face*

- Can I help you?

- No thanks, I can do it myself! not small.

- I just suggested it.

*Fiore and Alec sat down by the window and the baby began to greedily eat food without paying attention to anything*

- Please don't eat so fast, you can serve - say Alec

- ahhhhhg , okay, okay. Alec.... , where am I going to sleep?

-hm

-Or did you think I would sleep with you!? Oh my God, you're a pervert. Hahah

-No. Please don't joke like that anymore, people are looking at us

-boriiiiiiiiiiiiiing

*that's how their breakfast went, they chatted all the time and Fiore managed to make Alec laugh several times*