Bakumomo

"What do you mean he's gone?" Ochako yells

"Ma'am please calm down" the nurse pleads

Momo doesn't know what to do. She's tired, she is exhausted, done-for, ready to drop dead or whatever other goddamn alternatives a person can use for the word 'hopeless'. She wishes she had even a semblance to what exactly was going on and knowing where Lida had run off too wouldn't exactly hurt....

She reallllllyyyyyyyyy wished Bakugo was here, really.

But woe is her apparently. Bakugo was nowhere to be seen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo snarls as Deku throws a left hook at him, swiftly settling into a boxing stance Bakugo ducks and grabs Deku's waist pushing harshly to the ground. Deku, for his part did not lose his balance but he did repeatedly slam his elbows into Bakugos back.

"KACCHAN, STOP, PLEASE" Deku yells furious at him. 

He does not back down. Glaring into Izuku's defeated yet rage filled eyes as he lets go and gives Izuku an uppercut. Izuku stumbles back looking confused.

"Kacchan?" he whispers

"I can't let you fuckin' do this again asswipe. We need you. Auntie needs you. Round cheeks needs you. Fuck, even the brats, She-Rat, Baby-maker and the extras need you." Bakugo declares 

"She-Rat, Baby-maker????" the Nerd Questions.

"Tall civilian and support girl" Bakugo clarified.

Hopefully.

The nerd opens his mouth only to have his eyes roll back as he faints.

Bakugo try's to catch him.

He reaaaalllllly does.

Definitely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sry for the chapter being so short.......