Black and White

Onyx Hamilton was you average, boring, nothing special about her teenager. In fact, most things about her were just that, average. Her brown hair was poofy and usually pulled up, she didn't care that the bottoms of her jeans were ripped from stepping on them; however, her collection of band tees was rather impressive. She sported black framed glasses, and always wore them high on her nose. She was about 5'3" in height, and was not skinny, but not heavy either.

She was just, average.

At school, no one really gave her a second glance. She was just another face lost in the crowd. She kept her head down and just went to all her classes. She had a friends, but she didn't feel like she entirely fit in with them.

Onyx lived in a small town in a normal, boring, single story house in a boring neighborhood. She had her mom, dad, and an older brother. They were a picture perfect family.

How boring.

The only extraordinary thing about her was how well she seemed to connect with every living thing. Well, every nonhuman living thing. She was the green thumb and animal enthusiast of the Hamilton family. But hey, there's lots of people that can water a plant and feed an animal right? The one extraordinary thing about her, really wasn't all that fantastic if you thought about it.

On June 3rd, at precisely 1:00 pm, that black and white life of hers, is going to get a dash of color.