maybe one day

I've always had many fantasies like everyone. But there's that one fantasy that keeps coming back and it is not leaving my mind.

I have always fantasised about a guy taking me to a forest and making me wear a collar, dog ears and tail plug. Basically make me his pet.

We would be staying in a small house.

The bedroom would have a semi-large cage, big enough to fit me but not too big for it to be comfortable.

During the daytime, he would order me fet on my fours and take me on a walk. We are in fact in the forest it's not like anyone could see us. After a long day of walking and knees being stabbed with little rocks, we would head back to the cottage.

He would make me dinner but no I do not get to eat it from a plate. I am a pet after all.

He cuts the sandwich in little pieces and dumps them in a dog bowl and brings that to me along with a water bowl. He sits on the dinning table enjoying his meal whereas I kneel by his chair and eat my food from my bowl using only my mouth.

Once he thinks I have had enough, he takes the bowl and cleans up the table.

He then tugs on my leash to lead me to the bedroom where he locks me in my cage with water bowl just in reach so if I get thirsty at night I don't have to worry.

He locks the cage and goes back to the bed and sleeps. I am awakened by the feeling of his piss soaking my face and hair. I open my eyes only to close them immediately and I wait until he's done.

He just opens the lock and orders me to change as we are going on a walk again. I shower as quickly as possible and take the ears, collar and tail plug with me so he can put it on me.

Crawling up to hum he pet my hair and calls me a good girl. He puts everything on me to complete the look.

Outside it is a little cold today as my nipples stay erect the entire walk.

As soon as we enter the house drags me to the bedroom.

He puts me on all fours and presses my face into the floor where I belong making my ass stick up for him. He spits on my tight hole and starts by pushing 2 fingers inside. Slowly working it up, he starts thrusting his cock in me as I am being held down by his foot. He spanks me making me even more and more wet.

We both cum together as he starts thrusting his cock as deep as possible.

When he is done, I look back only to see the phone in his hand. He recorded me while I was beneath his feet as he slammed into me from behind. He played it back and I could hear my moans clearly, how much I loved being treated like this.

When we went back to the city, we went to a club with a few of his friends as all of them kept giving me looks.

I told this to him and all he said was well after how I behaved in that video anyone who saw that would give me a look.

I looked away, flushed. All his friends had seen that video??