The ball dance

Grace ~
As we entered the hall, the paints were rich and the flowers enchanted. The candles gave the vibes of old time and the marble floor reflecting the beauty of this night. I always dreamt to be a part of this. I love ball dance, specially today there's a Unique theme of choosing dance partner, they call it "let the fate decide it ". We have to chose the card and the fate decides our dance partner.
I wrote my name on card and placed it inside the bowl. The music is making me patienceless, and here it comes the jingle sound of the box, which will give me the card of my dance partner.
Its" table 7 straight infront of me" and there he is !!
Grace: Hello, am grace !
Ron : Hello, my name is ron, nice to meet you.
Grace : I got your name card and so do you, isnt it ?
Ron : Yeah of course.
Grace : Great then lets go to the dance hall.
Ron : Actually I wanted to ask you a favour, I wanted to dance with someome else but she got another partner so will you mind if I exchange his card with mine.
Grace: ohh, no problem its completely fine.
Ron : thanks, and I will make Sure your partner arrives soon.

Alexander ~

As the door opened I felt I have entered in some ancient ball era. I mean its beautiful and how the music sounds so pleasant. Its my first time attending anything like this and I dont regret coming here at all.
So if we are here then I guess I should try some dance too, including the interesting theme of choosing the dance partner its new to me. Lets get the card and the partner. One card please !
And here we go the card says ~ "veronica of table 7" lets go find her.
Alexander : Hello miss.
Veronica : hello.
Alexander : I guess we have the same card.
Veronica :  yes right, Can I ask you a favour. I wanted to dance with someone else, and he got another partner so can you please exchange the table.
Alexander : oh sure lady.
Veronica : thank you so much,and yes please reach the table quick as the dance is above to start in minutes.
Alexander : Thanks for the hint.

(Alexander rushes to find the other dance hall in which he have exchanged the partner from his current table)

Alexander (to himself): I need to hurry, I guess the music has started and the unknown dance partner might be waiting.
Wait, I think I found it. There's number seven table and yes there she is standing in red.

The dance ~

Grace( to herself) : the dance is above to start were is he, the exchanged one.

(Suddenly there was a voice from behind.)

Alexander : am here am sorry !! Miss .....

Grace (to herself): its him !! I felt I will never see him again.

Alexander : the card trick actually worked.

Grace : you here ? And What did you said?

Alexander : nothing, just praising the fate.

Grace : let me guess, finding another fake date today.

Alexander : ahh am not that lucky I guess. I had a business meeting with the hall's owner which made me attend this ball and here we are.

Grace : oh I see that. And I can also hear your english very well.

Alexander: same as heard you speak romanian very well.

Grace : That was beginner words which I learnt incase you didnt knew english on our fake date. But here you are a good English speaker who made my fun and enjoyed my confused state.

Alexander: you are right, it was me who messed all. Let me give you the true explanation please.

Grace : yes you really need to, go-ahead.

Alexander: I know my friend told you my x's reason for the date, but it was something else then that. fate actually brought her there leaving me with no option to show her how much better I am without her. She don't know english so I had to say all that things In my language which you didn't understood and sorry for your dress too.

Grace : alright, but you ruined my favourite dress.

Alexander : Mia since that day I haven't slept a night thinking about the unfinished conversation with you and hurting you.

Grace : your not the only one who wants to say sorry here. you brought me roses even it was a fake date and my behaviour served as thorns on it.
Since that day I wished the scent of my guilt will offer me a chance of making the petal right again.

Alexander : Its alright now we are on same page. Lets put this words aside and enjoy the dance.

Grace : yes, ofcourse.

Alexander : well, you said you wanted to make the rose right again. As today I didn't brought you roses, but you dressed yourself as one.

Grace :  ohh, I didn't meant that.

Alexander : yes you did, and now your eyes are trying to hide your blush.

Grace : no its not blush.

Alexander :  whatever it is, this meet have a different scent of rose which I never felt before.

Grace : your words are confusing.

Alexander : it will be, unless you allow yourself to understand it.

Music stops

Alexander : how time flew much quicker in a moment. Your a great dancer mai. It was really nice to meet you again. I should leave now, its late.

Grace : wait ! That day the conversation left unfinished, so do I consider is as finsihed now??

Alexander : may be the conversation has started now, mia cara!!
One more day in London will be a nice idea I guess. Remember, library is a fascinating  place for fate to make people meet !!

Alexander walks through the door out.