Unfinished

Grace ~
We reached home at night 10:00, mom and dad were already slept so I quietly headed towards my room. I was tired enough to fall asleep, except my heart had another plans. I had a whole train of thoughts in mind which was running with a non-stop speed. I grabbed my pen to make a diary entry which always works for me.

Dear diary,

Dance isn't a new thing for me even its not my first time dancing with someone. But this evening have an undeniable effect on me, like the pearl shines in a different way. I remember the moment I turned back and saw him, the feeling we get when we didn't expect someone to see there, but find our heart was secretly wishing them, painting a strange smile on your lips.

The feeling continued as he stepped forward, touched my palm, felt like the dance had its own plans to get us close. My steps were trying to pull me back, be in my zone, putting all my thoughts in a box and hiding it deep inside my soul. I started to act normal and just talk about the topic I wanted to.
After clearing my part I was expecting to accept his sorry and walk away stopping this chapter here itself. But it felt like he heard my escape plan and started to tangle me up with those lock of gaze. The stare of his black eyes, a world of their own, erased all other colors I did knew. My eyes were not able to unlock his deep stare.

His eyes started to cross the boundaries, helping my heart to sneak out and fly with him. Forcing and failing all of the tries, his smile was touching my soul and all I could do was to allow it.

Alexander ~

When I was small my mom used take me to dance classes. She was fond of art and music. For her dance was an art to express love. She always wanted to see me , dancing with the girl of my heart. She was excited for my first highschool prom dance, from choosing my suit to camera she made all arrangements.
Last minute my date bailed on me. That time my mom said, " she bailed on you and many will but the right girl will never leave". I was so angry I asked " how will I identify her" she replied "You will just know, your heart will let you know ". That time I was super confused but today when I saw her, my heart recalled what mom said, "you will just know" and all the beautiful things were meaningless infront of her.
Her red dress was the most scented rose I ever seen. As she stepped forward and touched my palm, it was the warmest feeling of all time. Her brown eyes explained themselves to be sun-kissed. She was trying to be silent and calm, but the wave of her emotions flooded the shore of her heart.
I was focused on my words letting her to be comfortable, keeping the dance in its flow. I explained her the event which was stuck as the unfinished topic in my heart. Hearing her side and accepting my sorry she lifted the burden from my heart.
It was a few minutes dance which made me forget the World I came from. When the music went off, I felt like I came back, experiencing the most beautiful dance of my life.
When I was leaving she asked about the unfinished topic I said before. I dont know why my heart made me reply- " I guess the topic started now "

This dance was fated, which made my heart storm and now the rain can't be stopped until I see my sunkissed again.