Four 4.

Kehlani Trinity Sanchez                               → lanii, Kay                                    Lvl

                               → lanii, Kay
                                    Lvl.16
                               @iiamkehlani

Kehlani got up putting on her black air forces and a crop top with an sweatshirt above it she wore black shorts. " ma really about to fight her?" Notti said letting the pet name roll off his tongue.

" please shut up Ethan" kehlani responded fed up with the boy's girlfriend at this point.

Kehlani walked outside to see Ranae already outside.Ranae ran up causing kehlani to run up. Ranae grabbed a handful of kehlani's hair causing her head to go down, kehlani started sending uppercuts to the girls stomach causing her to wince in pain and let go of kehlani's hair.

Ranae charged at kehlani, kehlani kicked her back landing on top of her sending straight face shots. " DAMNNNNN!" Ddot yells jumping out the car recording with dd, Nymeir, and Ja'shae .

Notti pulled kehlani back " chill Lani" he said. " Dats why I'm
smoking ya daddy bitch!, yea Nymeir told me yaal only got the same mom and ya dad passed" Ranae yelled.

"What bitch?!" Kehlani said getting out of nottis grip and running back to the girl as Ranae went for kehlani's hair again. Kehlani used her leg again .

Kehlani kicked her back landing straight on top of her sending body shots. Ranae tryed her hardest to fight back she got a few good hits in but kehlani was a lil stronger play she used most of her body strength.

Notti pulled kehlani back into the house "Lani" he spoke looking into her eyes. " what Ethan" she said back looking into his eyes.before she knew it notti smashed his lips into hers. "

I'll be back" notti spoke giving her a slight hug leaving out the room.

"Wtf bro Ethan Reyes just kissed me the Ethan I've had a crush on for years bro what" kehlani said to herself

Come on kehlani pleaseee" Ja'shae begged kehlani. " why?" Kehlani questioned " cs noti said he need another girl" kehlani rolled her eyes

" mmtch, Igh bro imma come" Ja'shae started smiling" yayy see yu in 10
mh" " safety mh" kehlani hung up the phone.

Kehlani started getting ready Putting on A BLACK GRAPHIC TEE WITH WHITE WRITING ON IT, BLACK LEGGINGS, BLUE AN WHITE DUNKS

FF WHEN SHE GET TO THE PLACE

Kehlani quickly texted Ja'she indicating that she was outside. Ja'shae quickly ran outside and gave kehlani a hug as she hugged back. " Where we at? And what we doing" kehlani questioned. " you'll see" Ja'shae smiled hard dragging kehlani into a building.

Kehlani walked in seeing a lot of people she seen some familiar faces, DD,DDOT,NOTTI, KYLA, RANAE. She rolled her eyes " why the fuck you bring me hea!?" Kehlani whispered to Ja'shae. " causeee you needa get out the house girl" she responded.

They stood in line until noti came up to the camera and said " so today we will be doing smash or pass, so all you sugarhill hoodlems is gonna get a chance at a girlfrienddddddd" he dragged the 'd'. He got Ranae to go first " What's ya name?" She smiled at the camera " yaal can find me at @Theyluvrae".

She walked to this dark skin and smiled "smash"
kehlani looked at the boy he was uglier than ion kno what. Kehlani shook her head as Ranae smashed half of all the boys already. She got to notti " yaal this my mannn!" She stuck her tongue out then walked to dd. " get the fuck on go past me bru!" He told her. Kehlani laughed quietly.

It was now nottis turn he walked to Ranae " pass" " notti what so you breaking up with me?!" She said. " I been done witchu bro tf you talkin bout" he spoke then went to Ja'shae. " pass this my susta rii hea'" then he pass a few more girls until he got to kehlani he looked in her eyes " can I get a spin?" He said as she was about to spin" you gotta be a gentleman grab ha hand" noti said.

Notti grabbed kehlani's hand and spinned her, he licked his lips " I'm controlling this all the wayyyyyyy" he smiled as she blushed. It was now kehlani's turn " where can they find you @" noti spoke. " iiamkehlani" she said as she passed every boy until she got to dd " see he Coo like he my brother Fr so l'm have to pass" she said going to ddot. " this bestie" she dapped up ddot.

She finally got to notti "uh...smash" she spoke lowly then tried to walk away as he grabbed her arm. " nah what?" He said. " you heard me" he smirked " repeat it fo me ma" she playfully rolled her eyes while he grabbed her neck she felt wetness in between her legs " repeat it" he smirked. " I said smash" he grabbed the phone and handed it to noti" we out" he grabbed kehlani's hand and walked out.

They got in notti's car considering kehlani took an Uber there. He opened the door for her she sat there for a minute before he got in. He smiled at her as she was on her phone camera " you so beautiful" he complimented kehlani blushed. " thank you" she put her phone down" np mh" he smiled.

 " thank you" she put her phone down" np mh" he smiled

How you talk shii and get yo ass whooped ?