Five 5.

Kehlani Trinity Sanchez                                  → lanii, Kay                                       Lvl

                                  → lanii, Kay
                                       Lvl.16
                                  @iiamkehlani

I was watching scream until somebody busted in my room it was Ja'shae. "Bitchhh what you and notti got going on?" I rolled my eyes" nun, he got an new gf I think" she smirked." oh you jealous, plus he still single he didn't want ha".I turned my head smiling on the low

"ain't Nb jealous anyway whatchu doing hea?" She smiled. " no" I said looking dead in her eyes knowing she wanted me to go somewhere.

"Please laniii notti goinggg" I rolled my eyes." fine, gimme 20 minutes. She got into the shower and did her skincare care. She then got out and put on a BOONDOCKS GRAPHIC TEE' A GREY SKIRT AND 'BLACK CANVAS' JORDAN 4S.

Kehlani and Ja'shae pulled up to a party at somebody house. Kehlani was regretting coming but she agreed because notti was gon be here. They walked in the party it smelled like straight ass, liquor, weed, and sex. " nasty ass ppl" kehlani mumbled. Ja'shae had now disappeared into the crowd which left kehlani alone until she ran into someone's chest it was..... dd's.

"Myb dd" he looked in her eyes and pulled her into a room with everyone some she knew some she didn't including Ja'shae. Kehlani sat down in between notti and dd. " yaal let's play truth or dare" Amir spoke." if youn wanna answer a truth or do a dare you gotta take a shot"quay spoke.

Everyone nodded their head kehlani didn't want to play but she ain't have no choice." Ranae" quay looked at the girl. " truth" quay eyed her thinking of a question. " is it true you got ova 10 bodies" she gulped her shot down so quick.

"Jay(racks)" ddot spoke looking at his cousin. " dare" he smirked "I dare you to kiss Amir" she took an shot considering she didn't wanna kiss him knowing she still had feelings for dd. "dd" jay said " truth" she stared in his eyes " who the finest person in the room" he smirked knowing she was gon get her feelings hurt. "

Ja'shae" jay's jaw dropped.

"Ja'shae" dd spoke. She smirked " dare" he scrunched his face up thinking of a dare. " I dare you to give the person you'll date outta the room a hickey" she crawled over to her and straddled him on his lap.She sucked on his neck until there was a purple mark.

Ja'shae looked around the room until she finally spoke "kehlani" kehlanis eyes shot up at the girl she gulped " dare" Ja'shae smirked "I dare you to let notti go though your hidden on you camera roll" knowing what kehlani had in her hidden. Kehlani handed her black iPhone 12 Pro
to notti.

His eyes widened as He went through her hidden and seen multiple videos of her twerking and her freaky quotes. He slightly smirked and gave kehlani her phone back as she put her head down in embarrassment.

"Notti" dd said nottis eyes went to his brother "dare" dd smirked. " whisper something freaky you could do to kehlani in her ear" notti smirked and went to her ear
and whispered something

(A/N:lan telling yaal what he said, let your imagination wonder )

kehlani blushed at his statement.

FF 20 min later

"Notti can you take me home please?" Kehlani questioned. " ofc mami" notti let the pet name roll of his tongue again she slightly blushed and got butterflies in her stomach. They walked to notti's car he opened her door and she got in. He shortly got in after her and handed her the aux she took it and played her song.

She sung along with her lyrics as he looked at her " this yo song?" He looked directly in her eyes. " mhm" she shook her head looking in his eves. He so fine kehlani thought they were at a red light so he grabbed her chin with his finger and collected their lips together.

The kiss lasted about a good 5 minutes until the light changed kehlani bit his lip as they pulled away. They finally pulled up to kehlanis house. " lemme see yo phone" notti said admiring the younger girl as she handed it to him.

He put his contact in as "Notti" he handed her phone back as she got out the car " I'll call you later Ethan" she spoke" can I get a hug?" He said getting out his car. She playfully rolled her eyes then walked to him and hugged him as he hugged back.
They pulled apart from each other notti got in his car while kehlani went in her house.

She went to her bathroom and stripped getting in the shower. After about 45 minutes she got out doing her skincare. Once she finished that she put on her 'WARM VANILLA SUGAR' Scented lotion.

She straightened up her room putting everything where it needed to go. She then got into her bed calling notti on the 3rd ring he answered.she smiled seeing him . hey Ethan" he smiled into the phone. " wassup ma,wyd". " boutta watch a movie then go to sleep" he took a long drag from his blunt "stay on da phone" she nodded.

She put on The black phone and after about 20 minutes she fell asleep " pretty ass" notti mumbled.kehlani still heard him she wasn't fully asleep yet she smiled. Then they both fell asleep on the phone.

 Then they both fell asleep on the phone

Yall wanna see a date ?

Thoughts ?