Dark/Villainous Riders Bio

Name: Y/n (Canon Name: Serizawa)

Last Name: Kumona

Character Type: Protoganits, Hero/Anti-Hero, Villian (Sometimes).

Allieses: Dark/Villainous Riders, Chosen Savior (By Kami-Sama), So-called Hero (By Civilian), Edge Lord/The Villian (By Villian), Warrior of The Darkness (By Heroes), Mr.Leader (By His Party), The Grim-Reaper.

Race: Human (Formerly) Unknown (Currently).

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Looks:

Occupation: High School Student, Traveler, Hero, Kamen Rider

Affiliation: Seishin High School, Chosen Savior, Isekai Rider Squad.

Outfit (After Isekai):

Background:Y/n (Serizawa) Kumona lives with his parents, and while his family was healthy, they never bought a mansion as they only wanted to live a normal life

Background:
Y/n (Serizawa) Kumona lives with his parents, and while his family was healthy, they never bought a mansion as they only wanted to live a normal life. He loves watching Kamen Rider and collects DX, CSM, and merch of Kamen Rider. He decided to learn how to fight. He doesn't have many friends, but his best friend is someone named Fujio Ichikawa, who shares the same love for Tokusatsu.

Fujio introduced Y/n to Crow Zero and High and Low, and they became best friends, with their parents becoming best friends too. On the first day of high school, they promised to fight on graduation day to find out who was the strongest. And they decided to make a Kamen Rider Club like in Fourze. It became popular since in this universe Kamen Rider is as popular as anime.

One day, when Y/n and Fujio were just walking after finishing school, they were waiting for the light to turn green. But like in a typical Isekai, they almost got hit by a truck. However, the truck turned into a robot. They tried to run away but decided to fight it and failed. They met Kami-Sama and another Tokusatsu fan who got Isekai'd.

Kami-Sama explained that the Isekai world needed a savior and that he had sent many people already, but those people decided to work with the demon king. Kami-Sama trusted them as the final hope of saving the world. They agreed, and Y/n chose a Dark/Villainous Rider while Fujio chose a Secondary Rider. The three of them got Isekai'd to the new world.