The Secondary Rider Bio

Name: Fujio

Last Name: Ichikawa

Character Type: Protoganits Hero/Anti-Hero, Anti-Villian (As Berserk Form).

Allieses: The Secondary Rider, Chosen Savior (By Kami-Sama), mayonnaise Fool/Idiot (By Friends), God of Fighting (By Heroes), So-called Heroes (By Civilian), Sidekick (By Villian), Magical Girl Rider (By Y/n (Sometimes).

Race: Human (Formerly) Unknown (Currently).

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Looks:

Occupation: High School Student (Formerly), Traveler, Hero, Kamen Rider

Affiliation: Seishin High School, Chosen Savior, Isekai Rider Squad.

Outfit (After Isekai):

Background:Fujio Ichikawa is the middle child of his family

Background:
Fujio Ichikawa is the middle child of his family. They live a normal life, and he loves watching Kamen Rider, always wishing his parents would buy him at least a DX or any merchandise related to Kamen Rider. He also loves watching Crow Zero and High & Low, and decided to learn how to fight after watching them. Fujio loves putting mayonnaise on his food and really doesn't like to ask questions, even if a teacher asks him to solve something. He would get mad, which is why people don't often approach Fujio, except if someone needs to go somewhere.

His best friend is Y/n Kumona, and they quickly became friends as they share the same love for Kamen Rider. Y/n always stops him if he gets into trouble, as Fujio frequently challenges bullies to fights. He earned the title "God of Fighting" because he never loses, except to Y/n. As they progressed through high school, they decided that they would fight on graduation day to find out who is the strongest. They also decided to make a Kamen Rider Club like in Fourze, which became popular since in this universe, Kamen Rider is as popular as anime.

One day, when Y/n and Fujio were just walking after finishing school, they were waiting for the light to turn green. But like in a typical Isekai, they almost got hit by a truck. However, the truck turned into a robot. They tried to run away but decided to fight it and failed. They met Kami-Sama and another Tokusatsu fan who got Isekai'd.