two

Randy speed-walked to the train entrance, glancing back at his brother

Randy speed-walked to the train entrance, glancing back at his brother. "You're so lucky we made it. If it wasn't for your fucking hair," Randy huffed, making his way down the train hallway.

"Well, I'm sorry if I wanted to look good," Cedric said, trailing behind his younger brother. He stopped and entered the compartment where his friends were waiting.

"God, kill me gracefully," Randy mumbled. He opened the compartment door where Harry, Ron, Ginny, Lorena, Noah, and Hermione were seated. They all looked up at him.

"Well, hi there, didn't think you were coming," Lorena teased, and Randy rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, what kept you back so long?" Noah joked, causing Ron to chuckle.

"Oh, just my self-obsessed brother, who wanted to look good for the five-hour train ride. He'll fall asleep like a drenched cow anyway, and his hair will be a mess when he wakes up," Randy said angrily. "Also, there are no more seats," he added.

"Oh, sorry man, we actually didn't notice," Ron said sarcastically. Randy ignored him.

"I'll just find a free compartment. See you guys at Hogwarts," he said, walking out and closing the door behind him. He walked down the hall, found an empty compartment, sat down, pulled out his book, and started reading.

The door opened, and Mattheo walked in. "Oh, you're here," Mattheo said with disgust. Randy looked up from his book with a glare.

"What are you doing here, Riddle?" Randy spat. "Don't you have your goons to sit with?"

"Actually, the compartment was full, so I had to find a free one. And guess what? This is the last one. So buckle up, pal, because for the next five hours, you're stuck with me," Mattheo said, sitting down opposite Randy. Randy sighed and looked back at his book.

"How come you're not with your friends?" Mattheo asked.

"Full compartment," Randy replied without looking up.

"What are you reading?" Mattheo asked again.

Randy looked up slightly. "A book."

"No shit, Sherlock. What kind of book?" Mattheo asked, annoyed.

Randy closed his book in frustration. "What is this, 20 questions?" he spat. "It's a book."

Mattheo raised his hands in mock defense. "I'm just asking," he said. "We could just sit in silence."

"That's boring. I like teasing you, Diggory," Mattheo said, making Randy fume with anger.

"Of course you do," Randy mumbled.

"Do you have any food?" Mattheo asked after a couple of minutes of silence. Randy threw his bag at him and continued reading.

"What's this?" Mattheo asked, pulling out a chocolate bar.