Thirteen

Miami, FL
Teyana's apartment| 2 weeks later

I was getting everything ready for Me and Deshaun's indoor movie night since we haven't really had time to ourselves ever since Desmond told us about the girl he got pregnant, we've been busy buying baby stuff and trying to get Desmond and Nialana an apartment in the same apartment building as mine.

"I bought extra sweets and snacks,I'll be up in a moment" Deshaun smiled through the camera

"Alright babe, I'll be waiting" I smiled and we sent each other a flying kiss and I hung up.

"Now to get dressed" I told myself as I walked to my bedroom to change into something more comfortable

Once I was done dressing up ,I heard Deshaun enter the apartment and I quickly took one last look in the mirror before going to welcome him back.

"Hey babe" Deshaun smiled down at me before picking me up

"Hey" I cheesed as I pecked his lips twice before putting me down

"You can set these up in some bowls and I'll go change out of my outside clothes" Deshaun smiled

"Alright, don't take too long,I really want us to watch this movie" I smiled and he smacked my ass as he left for the bedroom.

I placed the snacks and sweets he brought in two different bowls and I went to place them down on the carpet next to the other bowls. Deshaun came back wearing grey sweatpants with no shirt and he sat down.

"Babeeee ,go put on a shirt" I laughed as I switched off the lights.

"It's hot Teyana and you know it" Deshaun laughed as he pulled me down onto his laps.

"I know,I was just Messing with you,now can we start this movie" I chuckled

"Yes we can,what movie is it?" Deshaun smiled

"You just have to see for yourself" I laughed as I put on Think like a man 2 making Deshaun smile hard

"This is my favourite movie babe, how'd you know?" Deshaun cheesed

"We've known each other for a long time Does,I know what you like and what you don't" I smiled and we got comfortable and started watching the movie.

45 minutes into the movie, Deshaun gave me a square shaped chocolate and I took a bite out of it as I continued watching the movie.

"This is really good, what chocolate is it?" I smiled as I looked at Deshaun

"It's called Tabs,I just bought it because the packaging looked good" Deshaun smiled and we continued watching the movie.