Fantasmical character

NAME: ASTRA

"No last name?"
"I never needed one."

PRONOUNS: SHE/HER
AGE (in standard earth years): 135

"Wow, you don't look a day over hundred ... I mean, nine- eight- fifty ?"
"I may look like a cranky old woman, but in my heart I'm still young like a spring chicken."
"If you say so."

OCUPATION: SHOP OWNER
EDUCATION: IVORY PRISM SCHOOL FOR THE ASTRONOLOGICAL AND CHRONOMAGICAL STUDIES OF THE MULTIVERSE

"That sounds fancy. Why open a shop with that kind of resume?"
"Oh, you know how it goes, one day you're there, the next you're in the middle of nowhere. Besides, what does it matter how I got here?"
"I guess you're right, now you're here after all."

SPECIAL SKILLS: CHRONOMANCY, ASTRONOMY, SPACE-TIME TRAVEL, A NATURAL TALENT FOR SALES, SINGING, PLAYING THE THOUSAND-STRINGED-HARP, PANCAKE MAKING -

"Please don't write over the next line!"

HEIGHT (in centimeters): 172cm
HEIGHT (in feet): 5"6

"Should I add it in parsecs too?"
"No, that won't be necessary."

HAIR COLOUR: SILVERY GREY
EYE COLOUR: BROWN
SPECIAL FEATURES: MY WINNING SMILE

"Maybe you should write 'wrinkles'. Or not."

DO YOU HAVE ANY SIGNIFICANT DEBT? NO.

"Our little trade won't factor into this, right? I assume they just mean money."
"Oh, it's all in the contract anyway."

ARE YOU CURRENTLY OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WANTED FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY? NO.

"Are you sweating?"
"Must be the hot weather."

HAVE YOU EVER OWNED A COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT? NO.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST TANGIBLE FEAR? HEIGHTS.

"Don't worry they just ask that for tax reasons, you can write whatever."

DO YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MA CORP, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE NON-DISCLOSURE CLAUSE, THE PRICE FOR RENT AND UPKEEP, THE SACRED RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE PACTS WITH LOST SOULS AND HEROES FOR THE POWER TO CHANGE THEIR DESTINY SHOULD THEY EVER NEED IT AND STRICT ADHERENCE TO THE SAFETY REGULATIONS DETAILED BELOW? YES.

"Alright then, looks like everything's in order. Just sign here."
"Ah, yes."
"And here."
"Okay."
"And here."
"Uh-huh."
"And we're done. With this you have an official interdimensional shop license. What are you going to name the place?"
"I thought of 'The counter at the end of the world'."
"Sounds a little like that one place in Edinburgh but it's different enough to avoid getting sued, which means it's fine by me. If that's all you need me for, I'll take my leave. Have fun!"

 Have fun!"