problem

Haides POV

After raven told me what happened to my cousin Kevin I straight up flipped. I wonder if Joey and his boys did shoot him. I hope by the end of the day when I see Kevin he won't be as hurt. I don't even know if he is dead, half dead or just plain old shot in his arm or leg.

Somebody has to tell me what happened to him pronto. When me and raven left the class Jordan came running up to me.

"Hey bestfriend about earlier... You know I didn't mean it rite, that girl she is just a friend I swear!" He cried.

" Jordan I'm passed that now I got bigger problems in my hands."

" Oh then what happened, are you ok?" He asked

"You know my cousin Kevin rite, well he got shot and im trying to find Joey someone told me him and his boys prolly shot my cousin."

Before he could say anything I ran down the hall to my surprise to see Joey by himself. So I walk up to him to ask the question. I don't even think he knows that Kevin is my cousin but ehh.

"Hey Joey can I ask you something?"

"Yeah wassuh"

"You heard about the boy that got shot last night? If you do do you know what happened"

"Yeah why,"

"Nun just want to know cause someone came up to me and told me someone named Kevin got shot"

"Well I know what your talking bout but if you want any information out of me you gotta do something for me." He took out his phone and starting texting someone.

"What do you need done, I mean I don't wanna do anything like you know bad that will get me kicked out of school"

"Look I already know that Kevin is your cousin or what ever, you not slick, and I guess someone told you that me and my boys did it right??" He said as he got out of his phone.

"Well I need to know so what ever you have for me to do I can do what ever it is after school."

Suddenly the bell rang

*Ring!!*

"I will text you after school or if I catch you during lunch." He said as I walked away.

Jordan and Raven came up to me in a flash.

"what did he say?" Raven said

"He wants me to do something for him and I said sure cause I really need to know who killed my cousin."  Jordan came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Well we are here for you always ok, and we are coming after school to see him and Raven gave the hospital your number so when anything happens they will call you" Jordan's voice got low as our hug gotten deeper.

This is the most craziest thing that has ever happened to me I thought to myself. I hope my family know and they should by now.

Then suddenly as we became quiet a long gunshot came from the outside of the school everybody runs and screams for help.

"Ahhh, no no no" raven said as smoke came from the windows