Started

Jordan's POV

*Alarm clock*

  "omg man , don't even feel like waking up  for school today." Jordan said as he rose from his bed.

"Jordan wake yo tail up for school lil boy and get that education!",  Jordan mom yelled as she gets ready to leave for work.

"MOM!! I'm up already gosh all up in my ear."

Jordan got up and went to his closest to get his clothes. He pulled out a black and white short sleeve shirt with some black joggers. While looking for some shoes he found his black and white concord Jordan's. He left them on his bed then rushed to the bathroom and grabbed the toothpaste from the cabinet to brush his teeth.

He was happy to go to school and see Haides. His crush and his close friend, he never told her because he doesn't want to ruin there friendship.

After he was done he went downstairs to give his mom a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye then he went back upstairs to change out of his clothes. Jordan is a light skin boy with dimples and braces, He short tho.  He pull all the girls from his school with that little smile of his. He's 17 and Haides is also. While he went to put his Jordan's on his phone rang.

"hello?" I said speaking curious in the phone.

"hey bestfriend yo Imu soo much you gon be at school today rite?". I smile and reply back fast to her

"you already know it , Buh I want us to be matching today so Ima send you a pic of my outfit ight"

She smacked her lips

"omg jordan ight buh it better be good  ight bye , and hurry and send that pic I gtg at school by 7:30 and it's 7:00"

"Ima send it right now bye bestie" then I hung up,Haides and I are always matching its a bestfriend thing, it's what we do . After we hung up I snapped a pic of my outfit I had on and sent it to her she replied with ok. So then I grabbed my pop tart and book bag. Then I went to the living room to get my car keys then I locked the door on my way out and I was headed to school.