Stark Raven Mad

3rd person POV

The scene opens up on the students in the muse-ic class as kitty stands up.

Kitty: Mr. Piper can you show us that melody again?

Mr. Piper aka the pied piper also the music teacher.

Mr. Piper: ofcourse, my dear.

Raven, who was sitting next to kitty speaks up.

Raven: kitty, you know what happens when.....

Raven is interrupted by the mr. Piper blowing a trumpet he was holding as he did a bunch of mice fell on Mr. Piper.

Kitty: oh, rats... (kitty looks at raven who was narrowing her eyes at kitty and had her arms crossed)...I forgot.

Kitty grins and disappears so only her grin is visible and the picture behind kitty was positioned in a way that made it look like kitty's grin was the pictures but when the smile poofed out and reveals that the picture has a frown and the speaker in the classroom turns on.

Speaker: raven queen, please report to baba yaga's office.

Raven: me?

Speaker: yes, you!

Raven narrowed her eyes at the speaker.

(and a special treat)

Raven makes it to baba yaga's office with an uninterested look and droppy eyelids.

Raven: umm, madame yaga is everything....

Raven stopped when she sees the people inside and her eyes go wide.

In the office were baba yaga, headmaster grimm, apple, briar, maddie, Y/n and a girl in a red and black get up with heart designs.

Raven:... Okay?

Baba yaga:

Baba yaga: raven take a seat as a faculty advisor, it's my job to meet with the

Baba yaga: raven take a seat as a faculty advisor, it's my job to meet with the... Uh..

Baba yaga looks over at milton.

Milton:... Troubled students.

Raven: what? I'm not troubled.

Raven sounded confused.

Baba yaga: we're here to get you back on the right path... (milton gave baba yaga the "what the fuck" look as she quickly corrects herself)... Eheh.. Wrong path, I'll let your friends explain.

Baba yaga moves out of the way, first up is apple.

Apple: raven, i adore you but like the other day, you spilled that everlasting black ink all over my new ball gown.