Episode 24:Closeness

Author's POV
After giving herbal tea to Rishi , Trisha went to Abhinav's room.
Trisha asked- Bhai you called me
Abhinav replied - yes I did Nat.
Come sit here, look I don't know where to start but just understand my POV as well . Trisha just nodded to this, look I know there are alot of problems and misunderstandings between you and Rishi. But you are suppose to understand this he was trying to protect you and there is alot more to it which is not my part to tell.

I know he have done and said many terrible things to you .You can completely take your time but he  has really loved you even before knowing your name.

Trisha was shocked.Yes he had been madly in love with you even before your marriage, the day you saved him from that day onwards.He may have not named these feelings but I can see in his eyes.Look there is another angle why he didn't search you or for your identity or proposed you.. it's his part to tell.I just want you to not be so harsh to him-said Abhinav

Trisha said I'll try bhai, anyways I leaving for USA tomorrow evening.
Abhinav said - okk then I'll drop you to the airport.

After this Trisha went to her room, there Rishi was standing in the balcony, so Trisha didn't said anything but started packing but she saw a box on the table but ignored it.Rishi also came and said it's for you pointing towards the box. Trisha took the box and opened it.It was a box of donuts written sorry with a thank you note.

Trisha looked at Rishi, Rishi understanding her confusion said thank you for taking care of me the whole day & sorry for everything I have done I know I don't deserve a chance but please try once, take your time.

Then after minutes of silence Rishi said let's pack together Ranisa.
Trisha gave him a questioning look.So he said actually I'm also coming with you , I have a business conference as well.So Trisha just nodded.She shared the donut box with him and kept the note in her night suits pocket.

Then after minutes of silence she asked - you care to explain how you end up there 7 years ago.

Rishi - make a eye contact with her then took a deep breath

To this Trisha said - it's ok if you are not comfortable sharing.

Rishi just smiled and said - I am a mafia and in our world these things are very common.There is always some enemies who wants to kill you. It's not like I chooses to become a Mafia but circumstances.Like in the last 7 years I have terminated more than half of my team and now they work as Indian Intelligence/ commandos and all.But this year I have to start this thing again, there was a attack planned on the night of Karva Chauth on our family.Then return of this Attacker on Royal Engagement this just can't be coincidence.

Trisha nodded and said yes it can't be ignored we can't risk our families lives.

By this time packing was also completed so Rishi was taking the pillow to set it on ground.But Trisha stopped him and said what are you doing?

Him-making bed for myself as the couch is already wet due to rain.

Trisha -You can sleep on bed.

Him- really.

Trisha - yes the bed is big enough for both of us.And I'm not going to eat you up.

But chuckled and Rishi muttered a thank you &Good Night , Trisha also slept after saying good night.

So that is it for the chapter.

What you think, should Trisha is supposed to give chance to Rishi?

What you people think let me know.

Do Vote and comment guys.Thank you .