Chapter 3

When I got to school, the first thing I did was math, and our current topic was linear functions.

And even though I always get bad grades in every subject, the tasks are easy for me and I often do tasks in advance, which means that I am often bored in class.

But back to class, of course Ms. Mars gets on my nerves again because the class is loud again and isn't paying her any attention, even though it's actually her own fault that she can't control the class.
But after the bell rings for the break, we all go to the break.

During the break, like every other break, I am alone again; only now and then someone comes up to me, but only to insult me.

After the break we had history. There we talked about what happened in Germany at the time and how the Second World War came about.

Of course I was the only one who paid attention in class and was interested in the topic. But of course Ms. Merkur got on my nerves again, saying I wasn't paying attention and was disrupting the lesson.

But after two hours there was another break, which was just like the break before, and that meant I only had two hours left, and that was in my favorite subject, sports.

But I wasn't prepared for what would happen in sports.

(Sorry I haven't posted anything for so long, I was sick and had to do a lot of things for school. But i try to post more if it works with the many school tasks.
But there will probably only be 1 or 2 chapters every 2 weeks.)