The adventure begins

The town of Royal Woods, Michigan. It's hardly one of the first points to catch anyone's eye when looking at a map of the state. Just your typical suburban and rural township away from the larger cities. It has neighbourhoods, shops, restaurants, a school district, farms, a local amusement park, and plenty of other places where its citizens go to take their minds off the pressures and challenges of their daily lives. It may not look like it, but life here could be anything but boring, at least to its residents. If you looked hard enough, there was plenty of excitement to be found here.

No one knew that better than the Loud family. A family made up of 1 boy,  10 girls and their parents who live at 1216 Franklin Avenue. To say they didn't live up to their last name was an understatement. Each Loud had their talent and various attributes but each sibling was loud in their own way, at school, at home, everywhere they go is a crazy adventure. Whether they have good times or bad times, the Loud family tend to have each other's backs and be there for one another.

But in this family of talented daughters, there is one kid left behind. And that's the middle child Lincoln Loud. As his sisters are so talented, he feels like he's never gonna be special like them. But little did he know that something would change his life forever. And this is the story of how it happened.

It all happened one summer while the Louds were on vacation at the beach. It was a nice sunny day and the Loud siblings were all in their swimsuits. Their parents had allowed the children to spend the day as a sort of vacation as long as they were home for dinner.  All of Lincoln's sisters were doing their own things. Lincoln on the other hand was reading his comics under an umbrella. The 12-year-old albino often read comics to escape from his daily chaos. Today Lincoln was reading a comic called DIGIMON. It was about a boy named Mikey who went to another world with creatures called Digimon. There he met a dragon-like creature named Shoutmon and the two teamed up to stop the Evil Bagra army.

Lincoln looked up at the sky, wanting to be like Mikey. He wanted to have adventures, see new places and feel excitement. Besides A change of pace would be wonderful.  To his mind at least. "Lincoln?" An all too familiar voice snapped Lincoln out of his thoughts. He looked and saw the twins Lana and Lola looking at him with concern. Lola happily sat with her brother on the mat. "You Ok bro?" Lana asked. The 7-year-old tomboy twin was holding a bucket with sand it. "Not really." Lincoln admitted. "What's wrong Linky? You seem to be depressed." Lola asked in concern.  "I prefer to think of it as pensive." Lincoln said.

The other sisters came over to join them. "What's on your mind Lil' Bro?" Luna asked. the 16-year-old rockstar looked at her baby brother with a concerned look. "He's been moping ever since school got out. No one likes a  crybaby!" Lynn yelled. "That's enough Lynn!" Lori snapped at her sister. "I'm just tired of doing this." Lincoln said "Going through the same routine every day. Having to deal with the chaos every day. Oh, man. A change of scenery would be wonderful. I need a break." "A break from us?" Lola asked a little worried. "This isn't about you girls. It's about me." Lincoln replied avoiding the question. "Lincoln! We love you!" Lola said hugging her brother tightly.

"I know you do. It's just I'm tired of being in the shadows of you all." Lincoln said. "What do you mean Linky?" Leni asked. "You're all so good at everything. You win trophies, get your pictures taken. And, I'm always left out. I want to be special too. But what am I talking about? Let's get real here. It's not gonna happen. Lincoln, wake up and smell the hummus." 'Lincoln said sadly. "Guess I really am a nobody."

"Aw, Linc, that's terrible." Lori said sadly. Lynn walked to her brother. "Sorry 'bout the crybaby thing. Got carried away again." The 14-year-old athlete said to her brother. Then she noticed Lincoln's Digimon comic book. "Hold on! Digimon? Boy, I haven't read these since I was little!" She said with a smile. "Wait, you like Digimon?" Lincoln asked in surprise. "I used to love them when I was growing up. Personally, my favourite Digimon was Agumon." Lynn explained with a smile. "Wow! Why didn't you tell me you were a Digimon fan?" Lincoln asked. "I didn't want to ruin my rep." Lynn admitted with a shrug. Meanwhile, Lisa was looking at a device in her hand as she walked along the ocean.