Web of troubles

"OW!" Lori screamed as her mother tightened the corset she was wearing. She was screaming so loud Lincoln could hear her from his room. But he tried not to let it bother him. He was looking at Lisa's latest creations. When she gave them to him, the 5-year-old genius said they had the powers of heroes from other worlds she discovered when fixing her dimensional watch. She even modified Lincoln and Lola's Fusion Loaders so they could work with them. Lincoln looked at the cards, thinking about how to use them with Shoutmon. But with Lori screaming in pain it was hard to concentrate!

Ever since yesterday, following the fight his sisters had with each other (which he and Lola wisely avoided), their mother resolved to refine his sisters into perfect young ladies

Ever since yesterday, following the fight his sisters had with each other (which he and Lola wisely avoided), their mother resolved to refine his sisters into perfect young ladies.  Lincoln knew it wasn't going to work but his mum didn't want to hear it. The 12-year-old rolled his eyes as his mum told Lori to stay still. "Mum must be joking." Lincoln muttered to himself. Just then there was a knock at Lincoln's door. "Come in." Lincoln said. Lola entered wearing her pink towel. "Mummy's gone crazy! She's gonna kill Lori if she keeps tightening that corset." Lola said in fright. "Do you think she's gonna do the same thing to me?" "Relax, she's still working on Lori. You're safe." Lincoln reassured her. "Yeah, right! Ever since she started reading that Model Mother magazine, she's gone beyond bonkers!" Lola said, rolling her eyes.

Lincoln looked at his little sister. She looked scared about what was going on with Lori. But he could comfort her, his Fusion Loader went off! "Another digimon attack!" Lola gasped. "I'll handle it. You cover for me Lola. If Mum asks, tell her I'm at Clyde's." Lincoln said before turning to his partner who was sitting on his bed. "Ready Shoutmon?" "You betcha! It's party time! P-a-r-t... y? Because I gotta!" Shoutmon answered. Lincoln groaned. "I gotta stop him watching those late-night movies." He said before he put the cards into his pocket. "But he's right. It's party time and we're the entertainment!"  Lincoln carefully ran down the stairs and out the front door before calling "Mum, going out!" But before his mum could reply, Lincoln was long gone. 

A few minutes later Lincoln and Shoutmon arrived outside Big Bang Burger. "Keep your guard up Shoutmon!" Lincoln called to his partner. "Lincoln! There he goes! 9 o clock!" Shoutmon yelled as a digimon that looked like a t-rex stomped past him. It roared in Shoutmon's face who held his nose "Two words. Breath mints!" He said in disgust.  Lincoln checked the data on his Fusion Loader.

  Lincoln checked the data on his Fusion Loader