Don't Forget Me | Yuji Itadori

Y/N=Your Name
L/N=Last Name

This starts before Yuji goes to Tokyo Jujutsu High but later will be while he goes to school there. Also I'm not sure if everyone can see Sukuna's eyes under Yuji's but in this one shot only people with cursed energy can. Another thing I'm not 100% sure about is Gojo's six eyes, does his blindfold suppress his six eyes completely or? In this we're just gonna say it does but if anyone knows please do let me know for future reference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Yuji! Where have you been? I've missed you!"I exclaim as I run to my pink haired best friend. Once I get close to him, I frown as I notice him sitting with his head in his hands. I quietly sit down next to him and look down at my hands in my lap.

Unsure of what to do I look over at him once more to see his shoulders shaking slightly and I feel my heart break. I quickly wrap my arms around him and pull him to my chest. I feel his arms slowly wrap around my waist as he cries against my chest.

After a while, I feel his body stop shaking. I squeeze him a little and he slowly pulls away from me. He sits up and looks down at me, his eyes red and puffy.

"Yuji what's going on?"I ask softly and playfully ruffle his hair. He gives me a sad smile and grabs my hand in his.

"My Grandpa passed away"He says quietly and I feel my eyes widen. I immediately feel the need to hug him again and he notices, forcing another smile as he squeezes my hand.

"That's not all Y/N"He whispers and I look at him confused. What else could have possibly happened? Has he not been through enough? I feel my heart ache and I reach my free hand up to rest on his cheek.

"I'm transferring schools"He says and I feel my heart stop in my chest for just a moment. I don't know what I was expecting him to say but it wasn't that.

"Transferring?"I whisper and he just nods, leaning into my hand that's resting on his face. I feel tears building in my eyes but I quickly try to push them down. Yuji notices and looks like he wants to say something but I quickly beat him to it.

"W-Where to? Hopefully somewhere cool!"I try to sound excited for him but my voice shakes as I talk. I pull my hand away from his face and turn to look towards the park in front of us.

"Y/N.."He says softly and I turn to flash him a smile.

"Tell me about your new school, please Yuji"I say softly and he just nods before explaining that he has to transfer to some high school in Tokyo. He doesn't go into much detail but says he already made a friend and that he was excited for the change.

"I wish you could come with me Y/N"He says a smile on his face, his eyes bright as he turns to look at me. It was like a jab to the heart, knowing he would be going without me.

"Me too Yuji"I say softly and he squeezes my hand in his. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on top of mine. We sit like that for a while before a random cough to the side of us makes us split apart.

"Sorry kids to break you up like this but Itadori and I really got to get going"An unfamiliar voice says and I turn to see a man with white hair and a blindfold over his eyes, standing there with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself! Satoru Gojo, Yuji's new teacher!"He exclaims and I can't help but laugh.

"Y/N L/N, Yuji's best friend!"I exclaim, mimicking the way he spoke and I hear Yuji start to laugh immediately. The man, or I mean Gojo, laughs in response and I look at Yuji.