using you.

original au 

angst(^v^)

 break up (i have no regrets)

cutting/self harm

eating disorder (eating dis order lmao)

idk

stupid douma(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

doukaza

probs kokukaza୧ ☉□☉ ୨but im not done with the full story

huge chance that there would be part 2

_______----_______---_______---_____----_____

These two love birds vow to never leave their side what so ever. But that vow was broken by the actions of upper two....

---------------

"I HATE YOU" akaza hysterically cried. salty hot tears streamed down his face, a huge wave of fury  washed over him like never before. loathed in his eyes as he stared at douma. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!YOU CHEATING BASTARD" he screamed at the blond. his voice burning in pain,his eyes blurred by his tears.His heart aching in pain as he stared at his now ex lover. The older of the two looked down on the floor,his actions getting the best of him. A strong feeling of regret fueling him,yet a feeling of inpaitence engulfed him. "Look Im sorry alright?!" The blonde yelled back staring down at his ex lover, which further inraged the pinkette."oh sorry!? SORRY FOR WHAT!? you only used me for my body!? you fucking whore!" tears still streaming down his face."GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW! WERE OVER!" The taller didnt say anything,  turning his head away at the direction of the door. Taking so little steps to the exit. He turned his head back looming at his Ex lover who sat there crying his eyes out ,before turning the door handle leaving to haply go to his stupid cult.

.........................

The pinkette wept loudly as he was to heartbroken to even care at this point. He hugged the raven hair man tightly his tears wettening his shoulder. "HE USED ME FOR MY BODY!" The shorter male cried out. "I *hic* HATE MY  *hic* SELF. IM SO STUPID *Hic*"Tears still streaming endlessly as the taller of the two comforted him,stroking his back..... "Im sorry for crying to you like a baby kokushibo...." the pinkette quitely said,his face dug in the crook of the olders neck. "Theres nothing to be ashamed about akaza." The raven said softly. lifting up the youngers chin up. "Remember. Im here for you." He assured the pinkette.Flashing one of his smiles making the youngers face heat up slightly."Thank you for this kokushibo." He said as he dug his face in the crook of the raven haired mans neck,slowly drifting to sleep.The raven got up carring the pinkette in his arms. Walking to his room. (Forgot to mention that they were in akazas room.) He carefuly laid the short male in his bed before laying down next to him. Arms wrapped securedly around his waist. Before the raven slept he said something to the sleeping beauty next to him. "I love you akaza.." He whispered in his ear before covering himself and the pinkette with his warm blanket.

(Just realized that i should've wrote this in my kokudoukaza oneshots. Oh well :/) (listening to miski btw:P) (update: i just realized that i dont have a kokudoukaza oneshot)

                                                              Kokushibos pov

"ugh......." I groaned as I was awaken from my sleep. The feeling of some thing warm against my chest had awoken me. I glimpse down to see a fluff of pink hair.I reminisce last night recalling when he cried out while gripping my haori tightly.Gosh,I regret not being with him. (where he was having a argument with douma) I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him closer to my chest. "mhm......." I heard Akaza moan softly (no its not sexual.) as he snuggled to me. draping his leg on top of my waist. His little snores chiming around the room. I felt a rubescent feeling on my face as I peep down at miniature male."Go back to sleeppp" The pinkette sighed still stirred in his sleep. The raven sighed whispering a sure in consent,before shuting his eyes dozing off.