Chapter 11: Sun And Moon

Third person's pov:

"what am I even thinking..i should stop I can't..he'll get hurt because of me" Minho said to himself as he sighed and sat down on the chair, he couldn't think straight after all he was a dangerous mafia leader who's feared alot by people which would mean he has many enemies who are after him once they get to know about Jisung they might...hurt the boy.

He can't agree with what his heart wants..not now, Jisung is a pure and innocent boy while him..Minho is the opposite of that he has the blood of many tainted in his hands he can't possibly love such an innocent person..he doesn't deserve Jisung's love.

He sighed again as he stood up from the chair, his eyes immediately went to the letter he received from the younger, he smiled a little but later his smile fell.

he cares about someone like me..?

He became frustrated..he was confused about his own feelings after all he has never fallen inlove before but somehow the boy he rescued made his way into his heart..he knows the consequences of it, because of him Jisung may get hurt one day..and he doesn't want that to ever happen never, he already promised himself to always keep the younger safe.

He shook the thoughts off and made his way towards his bedroom thinking it will be fine after he gets some sleep..

But he was wrong. He could not sleep at all, he groaned in frustration and threw a pillow to who knows where, he reached out for his phone placeed on the table beside the bed 5:45..he got up from the bed and decided to wash up.

After washing up he got ready as he had an important meeting today at the company, he was wearing a tight black button up shirt with the sleeves folded up showing his veiny arms, he wore some formal black pants which showcased his thighs, his hair was abit long and his bangs were split in the middle showing his forehead.. anyone would drool after seeing this man.

<><><>

On the other side there was a sleeping beauty who was sleeping peacefully but his peace got ruined by the alarm, he groaned and turned the alarm off, he slowly opened his eyes getting up and stretching his arms up while yawning. Jisung went towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Time skip:

Jisung was on his way towards the stairs when he remembered about Minho, he Blushes abit remembering yesterday, he decided to go to Minho's bedroom.

Just as he was about to knock Chan came towards him.

"oh, Jisung? Good morning" Chan greeted the younger with a bright smile which Jisung returned.

"good morning, Chan hyung" Jisung greeted back the older, Chan noticed that they were infront of Minho's room understanding what the younger was doing.

"If your looking for Minho, he went to the company early in the morning" Chan suddenly said which made Jisung pout as the older wasn't here today, Seeing the other pout Chan just chuckled and pinched Jisung's cheek which made Jisung whine holding his cheek.

"that hurts hyung.." Jisung said rubbing his cheeks.

"I can't help it when your this adorable...now i get why Minho likes you so much" Chan whispered the last part making Jisung confused.

"What?" Jisung questioned which made Chan to panic.

"O-oh nothing" Chan answered while scratching nape smiling awkwardly, Jisung looked at him weirdly before nodding.