" " means talking

"___" means whispering

' ' Annika thinking 

' ' others thinking 

bold     means am talking to y'all 

[ ]    means what time it is 

TW

cussing 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words 2238

[2:07 AM]

1986

It was a cold cloudy night in LA. I was in the passenger seat asleep while my brother Zack drove and Mimi in the back sleeping too. as I was asleep I felt someone shake me in my sleep, I quickly woke up " AHHH WHAT THE FUCK"I shouted, I opened my eyes fully and saw Zack looking annoyed " shut up your gonna make people think am killing a hobo"  he let go of me and sat back down in his seat. I calmed down but then slowly realized he called me a hobo.

"Jesus it took me a whole 5 minutes to wake you up" Zack said as he got out the car and slamming the door shut causing Mimi to wake up "are we there yet" Mimi asked for the 500th time. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to see a 2 storie house that was white and had a huge garden "yup, after a whole day to get here were finally here" Mimi yawned "hurry up and get out so we can help Zack unpack the stuff, there's no time for sleep" I said as I got out the car and headed for the trunk of the car, it was already open because of Zack.

"I think the U-Haul trucks are coming in about an hour so hurry up and and grab your stuff" Zack said as he grabbed some boxes and headed inside the big house. Mimi got out the car with our cat Jimi, he was a Black mainecoon cat. "oh so he's still alive after  all those bumps" I teased as I grabbed some boxes and headed inside the house that I would call home.

the first thing I saw were a flight of stairs, I was in awe that we had a big house for the first time. as I walked threw the halls I noticed Zack just leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, he had bags under his eyes mostly because he had to drive from Texas to new york the whole time which equaled to 26 hours. I but the boxes down and stood next to him "nice isn't it..."  I said causing Zack to open his eyes "eh....its alright...its really big but not much of my style you know"  he looked over at me.

I nodded "yeah its too....bright and modern here..." I looked around, Zack chuckled "its because of the windows Anni...there like 10 feet tall" Zack laughed, i laughed along "now how are we gonna find 10 feet tall curtains that aren't see threw" I said jokingly, before Zack could say anything Mimi stormed in "would you guys hurry up and help me, I cant carry everything!!!!" she had boxes that layered up until you couldn't even see her face but we could tell she was pissed off. Zack stood up from the wall "whoa there little one, don't have to be mean about it" he joked and walked back out side to get some more boxes. I helped Mimi unpack the boxes.

5 HOURS LATER

the U-hall truck finally finished dropping off our big stuff like our TV, couches, tables etc. I was un-boxing my stuff to put in my new room. Since the house was big there was 5 rooms in total,obviously Zack got the biggest room because he was the oldest, Mimi still went to high school so she got the second biggest room that had book shelfs, a desk, and a big closet. I got to choose between 3 rooms and I decided to choose the one that had the biggest window, it had a big closet, the floor was made out of white furr 'the person that lived here before us was definitely rich' I was in awe on how big the room was too, I couldn't imagine how big Zack's room was since he got the biggest room.

I started unpacking my belongings, my clothes, my shoes. When I finished I looked over at the book shelf, since I didn't own any books I decided to just but some of my records up there I had some black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Misfits, Guns 'n Roses, AC/DC,KISS, and some other bands. I went back to our car to get some of the my things that I left, I had some posters, my 3 guitars, and my AMP.