Arshna os- Story Reimagined

Hey guys..i will finish the other two stories that i have started in this book..but i wanted to write this..please do read and comment..the first chapter is like an introduction to the characters..

Mohan

Since he was able to read and write..he had this unknown desire inside of him..to use all the girly things..wear girly clothes..he wasn't a traditional boy..who would become a breadwinner in the future..he was a shy person trying to understand his own desire..

After his mother's death..his big sister had taken care of him..and when she goes for work..and he had some time..he would go apply some of the cosmetics she had on himself..

Like the Kajal, lip gloss..and even lipstick.  One day Krishna had caught him..and laughed loudly..

K- Yeh..yeh kya haal bana liya hain Mohan..itna bore ho gaya tha kya?? Idhar aa..she help him apply a bindi..and puts a dupatta on his head..

K- Oh wow..you look like a girl..agar tu mere bhai nahi hota na..toh tu poori ladki hi lagata..

M- Krishna!!! Their dad screamed loudly..yeh ladki jaise kyun hain..

Moh- Woh..mene..

K- Baba..yeh sab mene kiya..he slapped her hard..and yanked her hair..

M- Ek baat samjhe lo tum dono..apni yeh harkatein band kar do..nahi tum dono ko alag karne mein mujhe der nahi lagaygi..

M- Ab jaa ke khana bana..aur tu apna muh saaf kar..Mohan nodded and ran away..feeling humiliated, confused, guilty that yet again..his di was hurt because of him..

Krishna

After her mother's death..Krishna was the family's caretaker..as her father had become addicted to drinking..she had left school after class 10th..but now she is taking night classes..she wanted to go to college..so that she could get a good paying job..

But she was more afraid for her little brother..he was a bit peculiar..with his desire to be women..she had seen had applying makeup and dressing up..

But she scared..this was all new to her..and she didn't understand anything..she only prayed to her lord Krishna..that it was just a passing phase..otherwise..she didn't know how her little brother would survive in the world..

Aryamaan

Aryamaan was looking at the photos..of two men kissing..he had finally found his father..who was kissing another man..a father who hid his sexuality for years..and then one day left him and his mom..

He had given up his dream to become a singer..and learnt to handle family business..but he wasn't naive..sometimes..he could see that his mother..resented him..thought that he was the reason her husband left..

and for that reason he did everything to make her happy..even if it means that he had to marry someone he thinks as his best friend and nothing else..

Ary- I hate you so much dad..you destroyed me and created a new family of your own..i hate you. And people you support people like you..a second later his phone rang..

Ary- Jai Shri Krishna Maa..

Raj- Kahan ho Arya.. pooja ka time ho gaya hain..

Ary- Just give me five minutes..i am coming..

Raj- Okay..

Ps- Hey guys..so Rajshree is full to negative in this from the start..hope you like it..and how do you want Krishna and Aryamaan's first meeting should be like??