chapter 1

A robot—an idiotic, pathetic creature designed to obey commands. That's exactly how I feel right now. The only difference is, robots are made to follow orders, and I was born to do so. My father, Allen Kings, sees me the same way, which makes me laugh at how foolish he is to think he can control me.

I'm playing along with his twisted game because he has her—my mother, Sofia Smith. A beautiful soul who fell in love with a monster, and now she's paying for that mistake. And me? I'm Valentine Smith, Allen Kings' breathing weapon, as he thinks. My gray eyes darkened at the thought, but I took a deep breath. "Now's not the time for this, V," I reminded myself, turning my gaze back to the building in front of me—Jujutsu Tech, Japan's top university. And here I am, standing at the gate at 24. Funny, right?

But I'm not here to attend classes. I'm here to complete my mission—eliminate the secret heir of the Japanese mafia. My father wants revenge, and he's made his demand clear by putting a gun to my mother's head. The coward. Now, I have to find this heir and kill him.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a painfully familiar voice. "Valentine, you okay?" Lillian Mor, my best friend and partner in crime, called out. I turned around, blinking as my eyes begged for a moment of relief. There they were—my team. Lillian, of course, was sitting on the floor, pouting like a duck. We all ignored her. Stella and Naomi glanced at her briefly, and before long, the school bell rang. Students began rushing into the university, and we followed, leaving Lillian behind, still screaming like a madwoman.

We walked toward the director's office to collect our schedules. After greeting the head, we stepped out when a loud scream pierced the air. "Did a zombie attack the university?" Lillian asked, earning her a "are you serious?" look from Naomi, which made her laugh nervously. Sometimes I think Lillian's completely insane.

We headed toward the commotion and saw what had caused it—four boys. "Are they serious?" Stella muttered. Just then, a girl's voice caught our attention. "Gojo daddy, please can I be your girlfriend?" she begged, and I nearly gagged at her words. The white-haired boy, who I assumed was Gojo, just smirked. Caught up in the ridiculous scene, I didn't even realize when they moved closer, and suddenly, I was standing right in front of them. The crazed fan girls glared at me with ugly eyes. As I tried to step away, a pink-haired boy brushed past me, bumping his shoulder into mine, making me lose my balance. That was the last straw—my patience had officially run out.

"Are you blind, motherfucker?" I hissed in a low, dark voice. The world seemed to stop. Every pair of eyes was on me, including those four boys—and the pink-haired asshole himself, who started walking toward me. Everyone stood frozen, watching the show, which made me smirk. My inner demons were excited.

As he moved closer, I noticed he was slightly taller than me, with a muscular build. Tattoos adorned his arms, making him look even more devilish. But what really caught my attention were his red eyes. Then, he did something that made me freeze.

That fucker cupped my breast with his hand. His fucking hand.

"Are you going to cry now, Miss Flat?" he sneered, mocking me with a smirk.

Pure horror was written across my friends' faces. They shook their heads, silently pleading with me not to hurt him, but there was no stopping me. I kicked his balls hard enough to make him fall to his knees. Everyone gulped. I bent down to his level, grabbing a fistful of his hair tight enough to make him clench his jaw.

"Know your place, baby boy," I growled. Before I could do anything else, my friends rushed to me.

"V, that's enough. Let's not waste more time on that jerk," Stella said, pulling me back.

I stepped away, still locking eyes with him as he glared at me with a look that could kill. His eyes were dark as blood, but I turned around, letting my friends lead me away. The last thing I heard was someone whispering his name... Sukuna.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED....

WRITTEN BE : MISS SUKUNA