19. What is true

.
.
.

Soon after Christmas, Yeonjun got a call making him go to America for something about business leaving me alone in this big house. It was very boring, but well he gave me a book so I was having this to do but without a day it was already finished! But actually there was indeed something that kept me occupied, the files at the Christmas party. Yes those stupid sheet of paper. This is why I wanted to dug in this case by myself even if it could bring problems or unexpected other things.

Yeonjun will be in America for a entirely week and now it been already 2 days meaning I have 5 days left to discover something without getting remark or something like that. And without realizing I was already in the library trying to find interesting things that maybe have been put there by accident. I passed 2 whole days at just searching something without results. I was actually avoiding Yeonjun office, a bit scared if I found like a case that should be confidential. That's why I told myself I could try to see other rooms and I pass the last other 2 days looking around all room but not Yeonjun office of course.

Now that I had play around for nothing, only one day was lasting before Yeonjun would actually come back, meaning tomorrow. My heart was beating extremely fast as I was standing in front of his office, I was even maybe sweating a little bit. It was a really weird behavior from me and I knew it because normally I wasn't scared nor stressed. I took my courage and put my hands on the handle to open the door. I actually look around before entering even if I knew there was nobody beside me and guard outside. I took small steps and get in the room that look normal for now. Dark walls, a luxurious desk with a what seems a comfortable chairs, folders, papers, pencils, books on a shelf with some plants and chairs in front of the desk probably for guest. Some diploma were on the wall with merits. Nothing suspicious actually. There were big windows behind the desk where we could see a forest and a source of water. I start looking around searching for something to do with the files at the party. The desk seems cleans and the drawer didn't contain a lots of things. For the books on the shelf it was only business books really not important for me. Actually everything seems normal but with my experience I finally spot something that didn't seems as normal as the room seems. On the other side was  some frame that were above what seems a secret room. Not everybody could have seen it,  it look as tall as a certain person maybe a little smaller. I walk toward it, the last chance to discover something actually strange about those stupid papers. The problem was: how do I open it knowing there were high mafia it should be difficult to open a secret room, but to my surprise only a touch of the outline open it revealing a nightmare....
This was extremely shocking to see the containing of the room. I gasp taking a step behind only to bump onto someone. I fling at the sign of someone turning quickly to be face to face with the owner of the room even of the whole house.

"You little brat, exploring while I'm not there only to discover one of my secret" He said now not as coldy as he is usually but playful

"I..I..." I couldn't even form a sentence, completely shocked, my mind with hundreds of thoughts but at the same time fully blank

"What? You don't need to be so shocked it's not like it's the first time you actually discover that. No?" He continue in his playful tone that was scary at some point but still beautiful even in moment like that

He take a step toward me but I take one to the other direction. He kept walking toward me trapping me in the secret room. I actually looks around again now in details. There was probably more than a hundred photos of me in a not that small room actually. As I look the most ancient photo is back when my parents just die meaning approximately 5 years ago when I got into the mafia. There was so much photos of me. Some when I was sleeping more recently, some on my mission, training, outside, my first photo in the mafia, when I was with my friends, the time.. I steal the papers but got kidnaped by Yeonjun, a lots of them and also a lot of last year at the same events. But also a lots of recent photos of when I got kidnaped by him to now.

I really didn't know how to react because all the things I thought have just been crushed to the ground. All his cold face were fake, just some random act. The fact he is cold with everyone his even a fact I don't know if it true or not. The fact I thought he hate me was also fake. Maybe all his close family also knew about this but never told me to prevent me. Not even Soo-ah. Maybe they don't know. Maybe the wedding wasn't because they knew something. Maybe all this was fake and it was a nightmare or a joke. Haha a joke yes.

But it wasn't, I was indeed in a room with pictures of me everywhere and the man who took the photo beside me. He was silent, too silent for me actually and I just realized that now. It was extremely scary but I still didn't dare to look at him. I couldn't. What was going to happen to me? Will he trap me here and tell the world I died to kept me to himself. Will he be as before but just his attitude will change. Will he be crazy and kill me? Will he punish me. Or cut all my contacts with my friends? I was so scared, this was the second time in my life I've been this scared after the murder of my parents....

Author note

Yeah... It's me again guys... I start examen tomorrow and I can't get myself to study because I pass a very exhausting day yesterday and I felt asleep at 1h30 in the morning.... But I still write a story for you because.. hum this is too interesting.. yeah well euh I hope I won't fail my year. Plus I just felt sick! How will I do for my examen.. So bye have a nice day, I talked to much again....🙂