3 Meeting Fox

At the next day the training started, it should start, but dangerous prisoners escaped, and more than ten clones tried to catch them. 

I ran off to help them, but a clone held me back and asked, "Who are you?" "I'm Commander Tauni , from the 104th, what's your name?" "I'm Commander Fox, Coruscant guard, I've never saw you before, how can that be?" "I don't want to be impolite, but there are prisoners and there going to escape and I won't just stand there and do nothing," I said and ran again. "Wolffe, when did she appear? ". „Yesterday at night, she's Master Plo Koon's Padawan and the princess of Concord Dawn," Wolffe answered. 

It wasn't easy, they were fast, but I found another way and surprised them and then I fought them, but in the end I won.

"Mandalorian-princess and a Padawan, wow. Must be pretty hard," Fox said surprised. I came to them, but they did not notice me, "Fox, Wolffe, I got the prisoners, while you too were speaking about me," I said. They look at me and then recognize that I held the prisoners in the air thanks to the force. "So where are the cells for them?" I asked pointing at the prisoners. "This way." 

"So, you are Elora, princess of Concord Dawn, I heard what happened earlier, I'm sorry for you," Fox said. 

"Thanks, which is very polite, but please do not call me princess. I never wanted to be one and after what happened, I want to go on with my life, so call me Commander, Padawan, Protector of Concord Dawn, Priest of Pantora or Lora." 

"Wow, you have many names, but why Lora?" "Lora, nickname of Elora, do you need any help or want to talk to me?" "I understand, but why you want to talk to me, don't you want to go to parties or something?" Fox asked.

 "What, no, they want me to be a princess, not the clones, the jedi, the chancellor and some senators." "Oh, never thought of that, but I understand you, every clone thinks that I'm an ice-cold, heartless Soldier, who does nothing but to follow orders."

 "I heard about that, but you can be nice. They just misunderstand you, ever thought of that?" He looked at me with a pensive look and nods.