~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚄𝚗𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐~

"𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Monokuma announced that they were all stuck in this school, everyone felt very uneasy. Being trapped in a school? And the only way to graduate is to kill?! Kaede especially can't believe it.

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭...? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳!" She thinks to herself. "𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵! 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘯𝘰... 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵." She continues thinking to herself.

She walks around the school a little bit, she doesn't know how to shake these thoughts out of her mind! She believes in everyone here, she knows they wouldn't do anything wrong, but she can't help but feel that someone will... She has enough faith in her new classmates! As she mindlessly walks around, with her mind running at a million miles per hour, she accidentally bumps into 𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮, and they both fall to the floor.

"Oh shoot...! I'm so sorry, Shuichi!!" Kaede immediately said, apologizing. "It's alright, Kaede, you're not hurt, are you?" He said, standing up and brushing himself off.

"No, I'm alright." She said back, standing up herself. "What are you doing, walking around all by yourself?" She asks with a smile.

"Nothing much. I'm just looking around this place, trying to find anything that can help us escape." Shuichi stated. "I got Gonta and Momota to look outside for me." He told her, with a small smile. "Oh! Also! I found something I think you'd like, Kaede!" He adds.

"Oh? Something I'd like? What's that, Shuichi?" She smiled while asking.

"I remember Monokuma mentioning something about labs that each one of us have. So while I was investigating, I'm pretty sure I found your lab!" He said, and extended his hand out, before retracting it slightly. "I can bring you there, if you'd like..." He sheepishly said.

"That's so sweet of you, Shuichi!" She happily said, and took his hand. "I'd like it if you'd bring me there. I haven't seen anything that looks like it could be a lab." She smiles.

Shuichi led her to a pink door, with some musical notes on it. It looked like it would be perfect for Kaede! Once they walk into the lab together, Kaede's eyes light up as she sees the musical instruments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~