9

I sat on our bed and rubbed my head. I had a huge headache. Sam was getting changed and Colby was with Lola eating dinner?? It was about 4 at this point. "You feeling ok?" Sam asked me and I nodded, "yeah my head and shoulders just kinda hurt". Sam sat beside me and placed his hands on my shoulder. I tensed up slightly but then loosened. He massaged my shoulders and neck and I felt his breath on my ear.

I relaxed into his touch and closed my eyes. As he moved down my neck to my shoulders I let out a slight moan then opened my eyes. "I..sorry" I apologized immediately and he just laughed, "was it that good?" I laughed while moving over to face him. He smiled at me and looked down at my lips. Was he looking at MY LIPS trying to kiss me??? I looked down at his and leaned in.

He stopped right infront of my face, our mouths inches away. I felt his breath on my lips, both our hearts beating insanely fast. He leaned forward and just as his lips touched mine Colby bursted in, "Hey!! Who wants pizza!!!???" I moved and looked at Colby and started laughing. Sam looked at me with admiration in his eyes as he laughed too. Colby looked down and I realized his hand was on my upper thigh. I stood up and smiled, "yes! Pizza! Let's go Sam. Pizza"

I walked out and heard Colby say "what the hell was that??" "We...kissed I think?!" Sam replied and it made me smile. I kissed Sam. I heard Colby give him a high five then they walked out and joined me with the pizza. I sat beside Lola on the couch while Colby and Sam sat on the couch infront of us. I kept glancing at Sam, wondering what he was thinking. Was he happy? Was he regretting it? I was freaking out.

Me and Lola talked about the ghosts and all I saw during it. "I'm tired I think I'm gonna go lay down" I told them all and headed towards our room. Colby and Lola went back to their room and Sam came into our room. I had already changed into my pajamas and laid in bed, throwing it into a better bun than it was before.

Sam sat down beside me and smiled at me. He had huge eyebags and his hair was all messy. "You look tired" I told him and he thanked me sarcastically causing me to laugh. Sam laid down beside me and faced me. We stared at each other for what felt like forever. I loved staring at him. He looked down at my lips again like before and I started to smile. He smiled back at me before leaning in and finishing off the kiss from before.

It wasn't rough or tongue involved. Just a sweet slow kiss. We did that for about 2-3 minutes before I pulled back and smiled at him. We were both blushing. I laid my head into the crook of his chest and chin. He wrapped his arm around my lower body and we fell asleep.