12

We met up with Colby and Lola who was holding a bag of some new shirts. Colby looked down at the Victoria secret bag and raised his eyebrows at Sam who returned it with rolling his eyes and shooing him off. We decided to go back to the hotel to pack up and go to sleep because our flight was the next morning at 7.

When we got there we split up to our separate rooms and Sam went to take a shower. Once he was done I snuck my new set and went into the bathroom. I wanted to see how it looked. I put it on and fell in love. It was embroidered flowers on both boobs to cover the nipples. Then it had vines climbing up from your private up your stomach. It was all black and absolutely beautiful.

As I was admiring it I heard the door open and saw Sam walk in. "Hey do you want-", he froze in his spot and stared at me before covering his eyes and apologizing non stop. I suddenly got bold.

I walked over and pulled his hand down from his eyes and stared at him. I leaned in and kissed him, this time rough. He backed up onto the bed and I straddled on top of him. He ran his fingers through my hair and pushed my chest closer to him. I felt his chest under his shirt and kept my other on his shoulder.

We had our tongues basically fighting with each other and I felt him get hard through his pants. I started to get slightly nervous. I pulled back, "I can't have sex yet". "Of course not, I'm not your boyfriend yet" he said and I shook my head, "no I mean I'm not ready". The realization hit him and he nodded, "oh no yes of course love. I wouldn't pressure you into anything you're not comfortable with!" I smiled and kissed him again before getting off of him.

I walked back to the bathroom and changed into my jamies then walked out to the kitchen area. He was munching on a burger and fries and nodded at the seat next to him. He for me my favorite milkshake and burger. (If you couldn't tell I'm going off my favorite things so pretend please!!)

I sipped on my chocolate milkshake and opened the burger, "how'd you know I liked mushrooms?" He shrugged and looked around avoiding eye contact causing me to laugh. We ate and joked around before going and sitting on the couch. "We should watch Harry Potter" I told him and he happily agreed.

We watched the prisoner of azakaban and I looked over at him and kissed his cheek. "What was that for?" He asked me blushing and I shrugged before doing the same look around the room as him. He laughed at me and rolled his eyes jokingly. I laid my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around my neck and shoulder while the other held my hand.